4SqA.com and Danny Wall, the Master of Stall

FPA member Vincam thought his forex investment was a sure thing. It was supposedly a “guaranteed pool” run by Danny Wall of 4 Squared Analytics. All went well until Vincam requested to withdraw $1000 owed to him. Vincam reports that after complaining to Danny for a number of weeks, he either got excuses or no response at all.

The excuses got to be interesting. One of the best was when Danny claimed that his daughter hired an assistant who ran off with the money. No one ever saw a copy of a police report associated with this. Danny later claimed that money was on the way and could only be sent by certified mail. Deadline after deadline was missed.

We might have asked Tessa to hold off a week or two longer, but it appeared that Danny Wall was actively pursuing more funds for what looked to us like questionable investment schemes. We felt we had no choice but to declare Danny Wall to be a scammer and 4SqA to be a scam.

There is no such thing as a guaranteed fund in forex. All managed forex accounts have the potential to lose money. Anyone who says otherwise is either misinformed or a scammer. If someone wants prove us wrong on this, give us investor access to a live account with at least 2 years of active trading with no losses and we will take a look.

If you are considering any form of managed forex as an investment, we strongly recommend reading these two articles first...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ose-all-your-money-managed-forex-account.html

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...959-ponzi-schemes-hyips-free-money-traps.html

We warn all traders to avoid any form of managed forex that claims to offer guaranteed returns. We warn all traders against placing any money with Danny Wall or any companies and websites associated with him. At this time, we know he is linked to 4SqA.com, TradingStrategiesMag.com and DannyWall.com. We recommend anyone who has money with him try to get it back now. If you encounter any trouble with this, we recommend you file fraud complaints with the proper authorities. We recommend contacting the CFTC, the SEC, and the NFA for a start.

FPA Scam Finding against 4SqA.com and Danny Wall

Original complaint against 4SqA.com and Danny Wall by Vincam

FPA Review Page for 4SqA

I so hate it when these things happen. I love forex trading, and wish the best to everyone trying to succeed as a trader - it is more than criminal when people like this steal from people who are risking their hard-earned money sincerely trying to improve their lives.

And of course I echo the warning given - there is no such thing as "guaranteed profit". I have been a successful trader for several years; I plan to continue being successful; but I would never tell anyone that my trading is "guaranteed" to be profitable.

This Danny Wall Guy Is A Scammer For Sure He Scammed Me For Forex Fund And Options...i Reported Him Here To Pay Pal And Others....
The Certified Mail After He Met With His Attorneys ???????
Be On The Lookout.......for Danny Wall Jordyn Wall Etc.......

There are several persons who are preparing a class action suit against Danny Wall. If you have been scammed and wish to join us please email me at phatcase@gmail.com. He has been monitored by authorities for some time now and we are looking to charge him criminally for fraud and grand theft.

Scammers

If someone wants prove us wrong on this, give us investor access to a live account with at least 2 years of active trading with no losses and we will take a look.

With no losses after 2 years of trading..Honestly, I'd be more worried that there are not any losses. I've seen GRID bots that claim no losses and they will run your account into the ground after your Two year mark of No Losses.

I'm sorry to hear that another Investor got scammed... I've posted some helpful information to inform investors how to avoid being tricked.
Forex Scams

Actually I started to follow some "so Called" great trader with NO losses, and I after watching his activity he finally held on to his losing trades to have two margin calls on his PAMM investment account. The Video on my website is about that Trader..

Follow these rules

Hi,
Make sure the company you are investing with has a minimum of three years of unbroken performance record to show. This should be audited.

Do some homework on the Fund manager by just googling his name. You might find a LOT OF INFORMATION. Find out his experience.

Make sure the company has the contact details as well as multiple branches. The fellow who wants to raise money genuinely will have multiple branches in many countries.

Test each manager by allocating only a little share of your real investment and let him prove himself for atleast six months. It's only then, that you you allocate him the real share.

Simple little rules!

px

Don't forget to report him to IC3.gov.

Check those trading records closely if you do find someone with 2 years of no losses. As PipInvestment said, there are systems that can look good, but are ticking time bombs. Check the margin used and the floating P/L carefully.

PC India wrote: Test each manager by allocating only a little share of your real investment and let him prove himself for atleast six months. It's only then, that you you allocate him the real share.

Good advice that applies to account managers, brokers, and any trading system you come across. I really wonder what some people were thinking when I read scam complaints saying "I found this company 2 months ago, invested my life savings, and now it's gone."

In the world of investments, paranoia is a good thing.

I asked FPA about this guy

a few months ago - so I started saving his emails - if you need copies let me know...

To Pippin'ainteasy:

I tried to e-mail you at the address above and did not hear back. I'm curious about what you have going on with a class action suit. Please let me know how I can contact you. Should I try the e-mail again?

Back