4UOPTIONS

hoover

Recruit
Has any one heard of this company in anyway? Or better yet had any past experience with them?

Attachments

• 4UOPTIONS.GIF
    4UOPTIONS.GIF
    202.3 KB · Views: 0
I did not contact Phillip, he contacted me. And yes he is the same guy from Citrades and several other sites. He actually said he no longer works for Citrades due to the fact "THEY" ripped him off so he stopped working for them. I was trulley amazed at how he didnt skip a beat in trying to solicit me into 4UOPTIONS without even seeming to consider I might be still just a little pissed off about the thousands of dollars I lost in the past through Citrades or ciTitrader

Attachments

• 4youoptions.com Phillip Baron.GIF
    4youoptions.com Phillip Baron.GIF
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
I wonder if CiTrades owns 4uoptions. Then they could just call up all their old clients and try to rip them off again.

Honesty? Integrity? Someone needs to learn how to use a dictionary. The person who contacted Romain Lagarde should come on this site and explain himself on any opinions he might have.

Attachments

• Phillip Baron A.T first group.GIF
    Phillip Baron A.T first group.GIF
    31.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Phillip Baron Ezoption and Citrades.GIF
    Phillip Baron Ezoption and Citrades.GIF
    47.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Romain Lagarde 4UOPTIONS.GIF or Phillip Baron.GIF
    Romain Lagarde 4UOPTIONS.GIF or Phillip Baron.GIF
    68 KB · Views: 0
Looks like Phillip and Romain both work for binary scammers. If Romain has any real evidence, let him come forward and present it. Maybe he should start with how he got your contact info? Is Phillip sharing client info with an outside person?

I have a pretty good idea now.

Attachments

• CONNECTION TO ONLINE FRAUD COPY.pdf
    97.4 KB · Views: 3
  • MPONDA MANFORD @ SIMPSON OLIVER.pdf
    121.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Ivory option 1,2.pdf
    32.7 KB · Views: 1
I just read this in the Times Of Israel. I hope they are not involved with citrades

Attachments

• 23Traders ICON.PNG
    23Traders ICON.PNG
    71.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 23Traders.PNG
    23Traders.PNG
    12.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 23Traders ICON.PNG
    23Traders ICON.PNG
    71.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 23Traders.PNG
    23Traders.PNG
    12.2 KB · Views: 0
  • binary options victim.PNG
    binary options victim.PNG
    518.5 KB · Views: 0
As of today when I looked on LINKED, both of you are now using confirmed fraud sites to help promote new ones that are probably just as crooked. Romain, last fall you were anoyed that I did not get your CONTACT info on post. So this time I cropped your email into 2 part's so I made sure you could see it.

Attachments

• PAGE 1 EMAIL FROM ROMAIN LAGARDE.PNG
    PAGE 1 EMAIL FROM ROMAIN LAGARDE.PNG
    131.1 KB · Views: 0
  • PAGE 2 ROMAIN LAGARDE.PNG
    PAGE 2 ROMAIN LAGARDE.PNG
    68.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Romain Lagarde on LINKED today.PNG
    Romain Lagarde on LINKED today.PNG
    12.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Phillip Baron on Linked.PNG
    Phillip Baron on Linked.PNG
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
Romain, forgot to mention it is illegal for you to advise Canadian's or trade for them in COMMODOTIES or FUTURES, but thank you for putting it in writing that you did. You should probably pull your head out of your ass and stop pretending that what your doing is not criminal

Back