ABANDONED COMPLAINT-4XC securities fraud https://4xcube.comDirectors Joao Monteiro, John Goddard, Joao Severino of 8topuz, Cyprus. https://8topuz.com

I used 4xcube & 8topuz for 4 months. I had over $2m under their management. Sadly 8topuz lost all funds and 4xcube blamed a third party trader. The sad thing is the overs of 4xcube/4xc is the same owners of 8topuz.

Has anyone else lost funds to these companies

Dear Madam/Sir,
I see that you are unhappy with something related to trading, but even though you have posted quite a lot of information and content about the company 4XC and its Group of companies (most of the information is incorrect and misleading) , is still very unclear (for us and for all readers) the reason of your disappointment and complaint.
Slander and defamation is a crime punished by law, and we don't have currently any open complaint In our records.
If you can please narrow down the reasons for such frustration, we would all appreciate.
Thank you

I used 4xcube & 8topuz for 4 months. I had over $2m under their management. Sadly 8topuz lost all funds and 4xcube blamed a third party trader. The sad thing is the overs of 4xcube/4xc is the same owners of 8topuz.

Has anyone else lost funds to these companies
Dear Sir,
Sad to hear that you registered a loss.
But clearly you are confusing the entities as never 4XC had registered such outcome with any client . If I'm incorrect please provide proof of such.

Dear Madam/Sir,
I see that you are unhappy with something related to trading, but even though you have posted quite a lot of information and content about the company 4XC and its Group of companies (most of the information is incorrect and misleading) , is still very unclear (for us and for all readers) the reason of your disappointment and complaint.
Slander and defamation is a crime punished by law, and we don't have currently any open complaint In our records.
If you can please narrow down the reasons for such frustration, we would all appreciate.
Thank you
Shame on you 4xc 4xcube 8topuz

To be clear, this is the correct company that has a wide spread loss complaints globally protected by the Cook Islands.​

This complaint is against 4XC.com​

Formerly 4XCube.com

There is no register of any open complaint and there are zero alerts worldwide about 4xc.com.
If you are competition trying to damage the brokerage reputation, or just unclear about where you invested your funds, we suggest you find investment advice before releasing unfounded and unsupported claims.

Dear Sir,
Sad to hear that you registered a loss.
But clearly you are confusing the entities as never 4XC had registered such outcome with any client . If I'm incorrect please provide proof of such.
Shame on you 4xc 4xcube 8topuz

To be clear, this is the correct company that has a wide spread loss complaints globally protected by the Cook Islands.​

This complaint is against 4XC.com​

Formerly 4XCube.com

Each of you reported the other's post. Peace Amry Police said "False statement"

and 4XCube.com said "As confirmed by the person who placed the post, the review is against 4xc.com (former 4xcube.com). Why do you allow to keep defamatory posts about other companies..."

Peace Amry Police, please explain exactly what happened to you that lead to this complaint. Please also explain how any person or company other than 4XC/4XCube and its owners and employees were involved in what happened to you.

Back