• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 4xCashCompounder.com (Louis Siebert)

General discussions of a financial company
In a few days im going to buy this EA aswell. You said you have bought advanced version, is it modificated 4xcashcompounder or its something different ?

In a few days im going to buy this EA aswell. You said you have bought advanced version, is it modificated 4xcashcompounder or its something different ?

I've not run the basic one you get both with the package.

I think it's just a more advanced version of the basic one with more intelligent market watch capabilities. That said I still keep a good eye on it.

I have now added it to GBP/JPY and GBP/USD Pairs as of today. The new version allows parameters to be changed to match other pairs. However I think a certain amount of testing needs to be done to find optimum settings.

Account currently at £5,362.10 and current trades total £1.30 in Profit on the 3 Pairs.

It's so slow you wont get rich but it's something you can leave to compound a small 5K account long term.

I wrote some remarks in the reviews session. This is not a black box where you see trades coming out of nowhere. You could do exactly what the robot does if you had the time to watch your screen all the time.
It is possible to blow your account if
1.You set a beginning lot that is too high compared to your account.
2. If the market keeps meandering in this 25 pip kill zone.
1 0,01
2 0,02 0,01 0,01
3 0,03 0,02 0,01
4 0,05 0,03 0,02
5 0,08 0,05 0,03
6 0,13 0,08 0,05
7 0,21 0,13 0,08
8 0,34 0,21 0,13
9 0,55 0,34 0,21
10 0,89 0,55 0,34
11 1,44 0,89 0,55
12 2,33 1,44 0,89
13 3,77 2,33 1,44
14 6,1 3,77 2,33
15 9,87 6,1 3,77
16 15,97 9,87 6,1
Watch this small table and you will understand how it works.
First column is the trade number, second column is the long (or short) position, the next one is the hedge position and finally the difference between them. There is a trick that you have to watch. If you are at your 10th move in the 25 pip zone then you have a 0,89 in one direction and a 0,55 in the other direction so you are risking 0,34. But trade number 9 is also open and trade number 8 etc so your total exposure is 0,89 lots. If you have one more move you have to add to the 0,89 lots another 0,55 going to 1,43 lots and one more 2,33 and the next 3,76. So now you are exposed with 3,76 lots after 13 moves. If price moves against you 30 pips you will be having a negative position of 1128 dollars. Of course if you have 1000 dollar account you have a margin call and your account is wiped.

I wrote some remarks in the reviews session. This is not a black box where you see trades coming out of nowhere. You could do exactly what the robot does if you had the time to watch your screen all the time.
It is possible to blow your account if
1.You set a beginning lot that is too high compared to your account.
2. If the market keeps meandering in this 25 pip kill zone.
1 0,01
2 0,02 0,01 0,01
3 0,03 0,02 0,01
4 0,05 0,03 0,02
5 0,08 0,05 0,03
6 0,13 0,08 0,05
7 0,21 0,13 0,08
8 0,34 0,21 0,13
9 0,55 0,34 0,21
10 0,89 0,55 0,34
11 1,44 0,89 0,55
12 2,33 1,44 0,89
13 3,77 2,33 1,44
14 6,1 3,77 2,33
15 9,87 6,1 3,77
16 15,97 9,87 6,1
Watch this small table and you will understand how it works.
First column is the trade number, second column is the long (or short) position, the next one is the hedge position and finally the difference between them. There is a trick that you have to watch. If you are at your 10th move in the 25 pip zone then you have a 0,89 in one direction and a 0,55 in the other direction so you are risking 0,34. But trade number 9 is also open and trade number 8 etc so your total exposure is 0,89 lots. If you have one more move you have to add to the 0,89 lots another 0,55 going to 1,43 lots and one more 2,33 and the next 3,76. So now you are exposed with 3,76 lots after 13 moves. If price moves against you 30 pips you will be having a negative position of 1128 dollars. Of course if you have 1000 dollar account you have a margin call and your account is wiped.

In the software you can specify maximum lot size. For a £5,000 account they reccomend no more than 3.88 lot size to protect your account.

But I am saying all along it's not a set and forget system you need to monitor the market and make decisions as well as letting it work.

For instance if you see a sideways action then just switch it off until there is some more movement.

I have it on 3 Currency pairs from yesterday still very slowly making profits. It wont make you rich but as long as yoiur sensible with it then I think it'll make you small but steady profits.

I agree Yellowking.
This is a tool to trade.
This is the reason I like it.
It is not a black box that trades and you do not understand why.
You always know what is going to be the next move. You could do everything manually. Simply the robot is doing a better work and you do not have to watch the charts 24 hours a day.

Hi Yellowking,

Which website did you buy your 4xcashcompounder from? I have also purchased the advanced edition but only works with EURUSD and also no setting could be changed. Where can I download the update? Thanks!

pcman you can ask directly Louis Siebert the creator of the robot. This is the official email of the site
4xcashcompounder at gmail.com

Hi Yellowking,

Which website did you buy your 4xcashcompounder from? I have also purchased the advanced edition but only works with EURUSD and also no setting could be changed. Where can I download the update? Thanks!

It sounds like you bought a cracked version from a scam site not the official version. I bought mine from the official site and have regular emails/updates from Louis.

Update :

My account with Alpari was closed for some reason it kept coming up invalid account on login from 1st July. So I have started a new one since then and there have been some good moves on the pairs traded and so far have booked profits of over £500 since 1st July on a new £5,000 demo account.

I have a feeling I wont be asking for my money back on this Robot, I normally do but this one is working for me well and I am happy.

The only other one I currently like is Pipbrains another with great support and regular updates to go with market trends.

I agree Yellowking.
This is a tool to trade.
This is the reason I like it.
It is not a black box that trades and you do not understand why.
You always know what is going to be the next move. You could do everything manually. Simply the robot is doing a better work and you do not have to watch the charts 24 hours a day.

Thats exaclty it use some of your own intelligence along with the robot and it should make good profits in the long run.

Control the lot size and if you see a decent profit close it before it goes to TP point in case of a market turnaround.

It should work correctly on 90% of trades in my opinion. It's only the sideways patterns where you might have a problem, but again as long as you manage it correctly it should be okay for most people.

Back