• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 4xCashCompounder.com (Louis Siebert)

General discussions of a financial company
briwatt

i started with the original euro/$ on a $3000 demo with fxdd. i then got the new ea & opened a $3000 demo a/c. i let them run without looking at them 24/7
they went like a bomb & then exploded.I reset the 2 demo accs with $3000
but i now trade them. i watch them constantly, i allow only 1 trade at a time for each pair & then turn off killzone.Ie with the 5 pair acc I allow only 1 of each pair as a pending order. if i see there is a pair missing on the pending orders i open & shut killzone for that pair only once pending order established.
On the 5 pair demo the account is up $3300 in 40 trading days. the euro is also up significantly bot not as profitable.
perhaps it will still bomb out eg i dont know what the effect will be when the market starts trending say 800/1000 pips .louis siebert is great at answering emails but not at answering specific questions. maybe he gets too many & so generalises but i find this unhelpful. one other thing i will do is say when losses reach 5 to 10% of capital is to manually close out all trades. louis did give an answer saying,i think, when a buy & sell are both making big losses to take the one with higher lots & sell off lots to equal one with lower lots
i havent tried this so i dont know if it will work & i am not mathematically clever enough to understand it. i would just cancel both.
hope this helps but this is the only robot out of prob 50 odd that ive used & that has a remote possibility of working. i wouldnt throw it out - persevere but trade it.
PS i had a $238 fxdd acc that i never traded & so decided to apply cashcomp
to it. i now have $274 after a week.

Baw.
There is always a problem with similar systems when there is not enough cash in your account. With 300 dollars you do not give the robot enough opportunities to "breath". If price will range for more than 2 days you will not have enough money to open a new trade. If you are lucky and price goes your way you will make a better than normal profit otherwise you might lose half of your account.
1. trade 0.01
2 0.02
3. 0.03
4. 0.05
5. 0.08
6. 0.13 This is your last trade,

Martingale

I find it amazing how the FPA demo seems to be dodging the "washing machine" effect of getting bouced back and forth between the kill zone perameters. So far the demo has not been bounced more than 8 fills (3.4 lots fibbed from starting at .1).

This has occured twice in 9 weeks on the FPA demo before reaching target, other cycles have been less, several have gone to 7 before reaching target. If 8 cycles were all that this thing encounters, a $5000 accout could handle it before being margined out. However, only 3 more fills takes you to 14.4 lots (see how quickly it accumulates), and three more after that and you are to 61.0 lots (just the three pip spread on 61 lots is over $1800--your broker will send you flowers if you can do that). (I wish I had the money and the cojones to trade at $610 a pip.) Being a modified Martingale system (betting up on losses) eventually it will kill you by margining you out (and I have not found a reliable broker to give me more than 100x margin). The idea that sooner or later you have to get a win is true. The problem lies in when is the sooner or later, before or after your account runs dry. A logical mind thinks, "Surely, it can't cycle ten times, or twenty times, or fifty times, so I will use a large enough account to weather any storm." It is like craps, ever see a shooter pass 20 times in a row? I have...the question is how many stones do you have?

To this point the demo has lead a "charmed" life. I have had a demo go 13 fills, or bounces, or whatever you want to call it, and margin me out. I have tried to manually control the thing by getting out at breakeven or at resistance or support when the lots get too big. It keeps me from blowing up the account and it keeps me up late at night, but since achieving target only pays you about 70 - 100 pips times the initial bet (.01 or .1) $7-$10 or $70-$100 and losses can destroy hundreds, it grinds you down as the washing machine effect occurs more often that one would expect. Luis will admit the system requires volitility, but now you are faced with how volitile is "volitile," and when is it going to be volitile. Maybe using it during news releases will work?

There are no magic bullets. Sooner or later the demo will get caught in the washing machine just as I have.

Last edited:
4x cash compounder newbie

Has anyone got any new advice on how to use this EA. I dont really know anything about forex trading, trends etc. I want to start with a $5000 demo account and then move on to the real thing.

Any new updates on results with this EA?

hi there, i need help for this EA, it seems that i am having problems installing the EA. i have followed all the steps and there is the smiley face. But i does not seems to have any trade done.. pls help.

A friend of mine used this software once and told me he was very unhappy and to stay well away from it, apparently it didn't work right for him. But then again, that's not my personal experience, just what he told me, it's well possible that he did something wrong...

Back