1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4xcharts.com

Discussion in 'Forex Signals Services' started by Administrator, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. VirginFX

VirginFX Private

4X Charts gone?

After reading the reviews on these guys I decided to check out their website. I could not get into it. Have they vanished?

3. Asif Mahmood Saify

EUR-USD Analysis

Uptrend is still intact in a triangle configuration. It should continue to rally to 1.2967 or 1.2989 if support around 1.2892 hold. After which a pullback to 1.2892 - 1.2855 zone is possible.

4. gpanteli

gpanteli Private

Site is not working

Tried to check them out, but got the following:

jtablesession::Store Failed
    DB function failed with error number 1054
    Unknown column 'client_id' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( '0mn5audrbou6ftdqn9oijvik27','1290377645','','0','1','0' )

5. gpanteli

gpanteli Private

I supose you wanted to post this somewhere else!

6. church

church Recruit

adebomirufus@gamil.com

.I started trading 5yrs ago until i begin to appreciate t syhis system. i never got full understanding.Here is the way i trade UKGDPyesterday and about 4 others in a month. Set sellstop and buystop at least5mins using 30min chart b4 the release with about 20pips away from d pre-relaese price.So it does not matter where it goes my profit is 99percet certain if anybody haveear let him ear or continue to loose.. This system take u ahead of others because some of the event that i use it to trade does not retrace in most cases.So if u wait till after the release u might not even be able to enter d trade because of the spontaneous reaction otherwise it will wast ur fund.
    So i trade only five or 4 time in a month with huge profit.

: 4xcharts