• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 4xcharts.com

General discussions of a financial company
4X Charts gone?

After reading the reviews on these guys I decided to check out their website. I could not get into it. Have they vanished?

EUR-USD Analysis

Uptrend is still intact in a triangle configuration. It should continue to rally to 1.2967 or 1.2989 if support around 1.2892 hold. After which a pullback to 1.2892 - 1.2855 zone is possible.

Site is not working

Tried to check them out, but got the following:

jtablesession::Store Failed
DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'client_id' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( '0mn5audrbou6ftdqn9oijvik27','1290377645','','0','1','0' )

adebomirufus@gamil.com

.I started trading 5yrs ago until i begin to appreciate t syhis system. i never got full understanding.Here is the way i trade UKGDPyesterday and about 4 others in a month. Set sellstop and buystop at least5mins using 30min chart b4 the release with about 20pips away from d pre-relaese price.So it does not matter where it goes my profit is 99percet certain if anybody haveear let him ear or continue to loose.. This system take u ahead of others because some of the event that i use it to trade does not retrace in most cases.So if u wait till after the release u might not even be able to enter d trade because of the spontaneous reaction otherwise it will wast ur fund.
So i trade only five or 4 time in a month with huge profit.

Back