• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 4xCircle.com (Magic Stick)

General discussions of a financial company
magic stick ea will be free find out more at www.4xcircle.com

I'm not a marketer or a web designer. ive hired those people to help me present this concept as it is a Educational tool.

i do have other trading system i'll be sharing with you. I've made major changes in management to better help those that want to really trade successfully.

visit the site 4xcircle.com if you have any questions feel free to email me personally and i can help walk you through a few things.

i'm creating a few videos for you to help walk you threw a few things to better help you in your trades

contact me personally and i will be doing some videos to help you step by step

happy trading

haru

Attachments

• haru account (2).jpg
    haru account (2).jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 10k to 70k.gif
    10k to 70k.gif
    45.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 10kaccount.gif
    10kaccount.gif
    41.5 KB · Views: 12
Thanks for all the advice on the options available. Magic Stick. Worth visiting the recommended sites. Thanks guys!!

The Magic stick is an amazing tool, but I think the people behind it are much more amazing!! TI talked to Haru last week for over an hour on Skype. Of course I am taking the course with my mentor ,but still. His knowledge is vast and he does not brag or make himself sound like a "Forex God"....I am new to trading, but have experience with other systems which mostly failed. These guys are genuine. Dave my mentor is also sooo easy going and makes one feel comfortable. hey have patience and understanding. The course is not cheap, but if anybody want to get ahead in Trading I believe you got to check them out. For me the cost was approximately 2 month of total "take home pay"...And since I live in canada, we know that most of ur checks go for taxes..they say 47cents per 1 dollar. But its worth it..I cant wait to be a fulltime trader and finally get a life..lol I am just a construction worker with very little education, but I see this as my only way out to get out of the Rat race. Thank you Haru and Team, you truly make a difference in peoples lifes. God Bess you and yours!!!

Hello all,

Everyone is raving about Haru Miyagi and his product "The Magic Stick". You would say it's a success and in general successes keep going.

However in this case I can't find any trading/forex information or software on the 4xcircle.com website. It's a Vancouver mortgage broker. Furthermore all connections to be found on the internet to the Magic Stick software lead to nowhere.

Can someone please explain what happened and whether there is a new product from him or whether he may be off radar or something?

Thanks so much in advance!

Rens

WARNING! Be careful! jarora liar and swindler he cheating people on his website bestforexea.eu

WARNING! Be careful!

jarora - cheating people on his website
bestforexea.eu

do not buy anything from him if you do not want lose your money

WARNING! Be careful! jarora liar and swindler he cheating people on his website bestforexea.eu

WARNING! Be careful!

jarora - cheating people on his website
bestforexea.eu

do not buy anything from him if you do not want lose your money

Desperate attempt Earth Robot who deceived everyone and especially forexpeacearmy company.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-strategies/1465/forex-earth-robot

Test Log: 2018-07-07: ForexEarthRobotAlpari Real Test stopped by the FPA. The account was found to be traded with human intervention not solely by the EA.

New blow account (Stop Updated: Aug 08 at 05:10): https://www.myfxbook.com/members/earthrobotcorp/forex-earth-robot-real-money/2610034 Screenshot_2018-08-10 FX Blue - Forex Earth Robot real money.png

Back