4XDG - Fraud Company

MR. jumping option please add proofs sir and you told your master passwords was changed will you able to proof with your ip address the orders placed from different ip ,NO,1? if your password changed then how you place your orders? NO,?2 ok let take as well as you told once you place the order then the 4xdg people change the password if its like that how the orders closed in same ip see simply sitting and writing review is very easy don't lie for your personal emotions ok

Mr. vinoth,

I am accepting they have the proof of changing password as many times from which IP ask them to post & ready to face for legal.

Do u want know how they had cheated with proofs by the email sent by them itself.

Are u Mr.Vinoth or Satish? What is ur role in 4xdg? let me know. Then First of all What is Mcx membership code and FMC code of 4xdg? The

people openly accept that this is mcx real trade. But till now they are not send any contract note.I have already posted some proof of emails. Here after i will file a

case against 4xdg in mcx exchange with all proofs.

hello mr unknown 45 lakhs where are you man are you in dreams if you do a transaction of 45 lakh rupees realy then y not you able to attach the statement as well as if you attached your trading statement then everyone came to know that is you are telling lie where is your name and suddenly both reviews done in the same time people like you who are in greedy they did the same like this and i don''t know how forexpeace army allowing like this review such no evidence ,as well as you wrote the review no name no number where are you attach your trading statement

satish
+918088112640

Are u Mr.Vinoth or Satish? What is ur role in 4xdg? let me know. Then First of all What is Mcx membership code and FMC code of 4xdg? The

people openly accept that this is mcx real trade. But till now they are not send any contract note.I have already posted some proof of emails. Here after i will file a

case against 4xdg in mcx exchange with all proofs.

4xdg is belongs to indian based one.Their Live chat not working and in language

optionTamil-English-Hindi only. Total Fraud and cheating company. Their server ip location is in

maharastra, India.

4xdg.com-www.4xdg.com-Domain Analysis

182.18.172.63 IP Address information

I fount on their site at 4XDG, FX, MT4, Forex Trading, Currencies, spread, Trading, Foreign Exchange

4XDG
Level
33, 25 Canada Square,
canary Wharf,
London E 14 5LQ,
United Kingdom.
Tel : + 44 20 8133 5883

But they operating their Fraud Trading activities From india only.

Read Full Story in

4XDG | Developing Growth | 4XDG.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/21466-4xdg-fraud-company.html

These pepole not have a Mcx membership code and FMC code for live mcx

trading in mt4 4xdg plotform.But they allowed to trade in indian

mcx commodity trade artificially and looting money of the

innocents.

BE AWARE WITH THIS FRAUDULANE COMPANY AND THE PEOPLES

Back