4xdg scam

BlyPIPs

Private, 1st Class
All

I feel embarrassed to even have to post this as going with an unregulated broker is just foolish. Anyway.

I've traded an account with 4XDG for a few months and made a small loss so requested a withdrawal. This was nearly 3 weeks ago and despite every effort to get my money back they just keep fobbing me off.

I have included the full email thread here, desensitised my details out of it. You can see I've tried to remain polite as far as I could! I'm at a loss now for what to do aside from make sure no-one else suffers the same fate. They really are awful.

Sent: 05 March 2013 23:49
To: XXXX@XXXX.com
Subject: Withdrawal Information Confirmation
WITHDRAWAL CONFORMATION
Dear Client
Thank you for being part with 4XDG, we have received your withdrawal request, after the verification you request will be process.
You will be receiving the payment within four business days.
Feel free to contact if any quires regarding withdrawal procedure sent mail to withdrawal@4xdg.com
Sincerely yours,
Withdrawal Team @ 4xdg
© Copyright 2011 4XDG, FX, MT4, Forex Trading, Currencies, spread, Trading, Foreign Exchange. All rights reserved.
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 4:56 PM
To: support@4xdg.com
Subject: Withdrawal request
Dear sir,

On the 05/03 I had a confirmation that my withdrawal request was being processed and would be with me in 4 days. This has not cleared and I wondered could you please confirm for me when this will hit my Skrill account?

The account number is XXXXXX

Thanks and regards

Sent: 11 March 2013 11:39
To: 'XXXXXXXXX’
Subject: RE: Withdrawal request
Hello sir,
Sorry I couldn’t talk to you properly, we have received your withdrawal request, but your deposit made through paypal withdrawal will process through paypal it self,
Please send your paypal ID it will be process.
Sorry for the inconvenience
Regards
Team 4XDG
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 5:21 PM
To: 'Support'

Hi

Thanks for the mail – my paypal email is XXXXXX@XXXXXXX.com

Please could this be executed today? Having not been notified by you that this was the case I now need this money urgently!

Please confirm how long until this clears.

Thanks

Sent: 11 March 2013 11:55
To: ‘XXXXXXXX'

Hello sir,

Thank you for reply, it will be cleared maximum of 24hrs time.

Regards
Team 4XDG

Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 5:31 PM
To: 'Support'
Hi
As of 12pm the funds have not arrived in my paypal account – please can you confirm that this will clear this afternoon – has the payment even been made?
Thanks
Sent: 12 March 2013 12:18
To: ‘XXXXXXXX’
Hello sir,
Its on process once done will inform you it will be done sure by today.
Regards
Team 4XDG
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:59:19 -0000
To: 'WITHDRAWAL'<withdrawal@4xdg.com>

Hello

We are now 29 hours after you confirmed “it will be cleared maximum of 24hrs time” – has this completed yet please?

Thanks

Sent: 12 March 2013 17:31
To: XXXXXXXX
Subject: Re: Withdrawal request

Hello sir,

Withdrawal list has sent to the payment dept, it will happen any time, you can check amount also debited from you account

Please wait it reflect in your paypal account,

Regards
Team4XDG
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

Sent: 13 March 2013 02:51
To: ‘XXXXXXXXXX'

Hello sir,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we were trying to initiate the payment to your paypal account but we are getting following error.

Beneficiary account has Limited, Beneficiary cannot receive any funds right now,

Please contact paypal and please send your ID and Address proof to paypal, it will activate with in 6hrs time.

Regards
Team 4XDG
Sent: 13 March 2013 11:58
To: 'XXXXXXXXXX
Hello sir,
We have re initiated payment again, please wait for the credit in your account.
Regards
Team 4XDG
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:21:05 -0000
Hi
I STILL do not see it – this is very worrying for me – I requested this money ten days ago and need it by Friday at the very latest otherwise I’m in deep trouble with the bank. That means I need the funds in Paypal within the next two hours or I won’t be able to transfer it to my bank in time.
Please confirm that the money has left your account and is to credit mine today. Otherwise I insist that you use a different method to get the money to me immediately
Thanks
Sent: 13 March 2013 15:28
To: XXXXX
Hello sir,
Money has left from our account, I will ask my payment dept to send the screen shot to you.

Regards
Team 4XDG

Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 1:32 AM
To: withdrawal@4xdg.com

Hi
Still no money and I haven’t received confirmation from your payment dept.
Please send this so I can check the transaction with Paypal – if this has been done as you say then they will be able to confirm it is pending and we will have no problem between us.
Thanks
Sent: 14 March 2013 04:09
To: 'Will Lewis-Clarke'

Hello sir,
Please find the attached file.
Regards
Team 4XDG

(Attached file was a word doc with cut and paste text in it rather than a screenshot – I contacted Paypal and they had no record of the transaction)

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 07:40:10 -0000
Good morning
I would have preferred an actual screenshot rather than text, I’m sure you can understand that doesn’t inspire me with much confidence. I’ve contacted Paypal with your details and await their response.
Regards
Sent: 14 March 2013 08:01
To: XXXXXX

Goodmorning,

I am out of office today. I will ask the payment depot to send you the screen shot,

I will beter give you option just send mail to paypal for charge back, if you transfered from creditcard, you receive soon.

Regards
Aman
Team 4XDG

Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 3:37 PM
To: withdrawal@4xdg.com
Hi Aman
I’ve still not received this screenshot nor have received the money. I have instigated, as suggested by yourself, a charge back through Paypal – just so you know, the only way this can be done is to dispute the original payment so I have done just that.
I can see that you have put the withdrawal on my MT4 account as of 12th March – please let me know what is going on with this.
If I hear nothing from you I will take the email thread and my statements to the Forex forums and post without prejudice making it clear to all private traders that 4XDG are not to be trusted and should be avoided at all costs as a scam broker.
I hope this can resolved amicably as it’s fast becoming a very dubious situation.
Regards

Sent: 15 March 2013 10:42
To: ‘XXXXX’
Dear Sir,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused you, there is no problem with your paypal account, there is a problem with our account because of some reason our account become Limited, you can check the screen shot and you can check with paypal also, just we are retrying to solve it,
Give us some time will clear everything.
There is nothing scam in this. Even you can check in all forexforum we never had a problem for withdrawals. Suddenly problem caused.
We are not a scam broker even we have one more paypal account we are uploading funds in that once it done sure will send your payment.
Really I am very sorry for this issue, please cooperate with us.
Will do it.
Regards
Team 4XDG
(A screenshot of a Paypal account showing as ‘limited’ followed)
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 9:28 PM
To: 'WITHDRAWAL'
Thanks for sending that. Have you managed to yet unlimit your account? If not please can you use an alternative method for paying me?
I accept Moneybookers too
Regards

Sent: 18 March 2013 05:53
To: ‘XXXXXXX’
Thank you for understanding, we do send via moneybooker but last two times we had bad experience in MB, one client deposited through paypal and took withdrawal in moneybooker and liberty reserve, after took all the money he send chargeback through paypal, since its credit card transaction paypal debited from our account, and one more client also did same that’s why we stopped sending payment in other payment method.
Any way we expect today it will solve the issue sure I will do it,
Sorry for the inconvenience
Regards
Team 4XDG
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 12:30 AM
Can I have an update please?
Still no sign of the funds. That’s 14 days now.
Sent: 19 March 2013 04:59
Hello sir, I have requested them to do via moneybookers. You will receive fund through moneybookers.
Regards
Team 4XDG
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 6:58 PM
Hello…yet again I find myself having to ask for an update – this is ridiculous. Where is the money you owe me?
The email thread I have here is now sufficient to poison the name of 4XDG throughout the internet’s widely attended Forex discussion forums. This would not end well for your business and over such a small amount of money it really is a shame.
I have been more than patient with you but now must insist on the money arriving in my moneybookers account within 24 hours or I shall post a copy of all communications made between ourselves without hesitation. I shall not pass comment but let readers make their own judgement – if you then pay me so be it, it’s been too long with too many empty reassurances now.

Sent: 19 March 2013 17:31
Hello sir,
You will receive via moneybookers as you given time period.
Thank you

Sent: 20 March 2013 14:09
To: XXXX@mail.com
Subject: Regarding withdrawal
Hello sir ,
We have received your withdrawal and it’s been processed within 12hours you will receive in money bookers sorry for inconvieses happened for you . you receive the money very shortly .
Thanks
Nagendra
Support team
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 9:00 PM
To: 'nagendra'
Subject: RE: Regarding withdrawal
Thank you for the mail Nagendra. I will believe it when I see it. I can make a moneybookers payment in less than 3 minutes so I’m still very suspicious that this should take 12 hrs!
Sent: 21 March 2013 05:51
To: XXXX@XXXX.com
Subject: FW: Regarding withdrawal
Because we have mapped your account in bank account . we need to do all the process to close the account right it will take time . it will done once its completed .

HELP!!!!

Don't panic yet. Forex websites often get hit with denial of service attacks. Keep checking every day.

Send an email and see if it bounces.

Thanks Pharoah, a good tip...DoS...wish I'd thought of that ;)

Mail not bounced yet...

:) more good news for me, they refunded PART of my money - not even the full deposit but it's a start. Not holding my breath and will keep this live and indignant untl they complete the withdrawal in full.

Glad to hear there's at least some movement in the right direction. Please do keep the thread up to date.

Thanks. Still waiting for even a response to my prompts for the remaining funds...looks like the first amount came from an account unrelated to 4XDG...lacking funds methinks...perhaps some Peter and Paul action?...

Back