1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4XGlobal.com (was 4xlounge.com)

Discussion in 'Forex Signals Services' started by Administrator, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. Joaobucks

Joaobucks Private

Verified performance

Can any user of 4xLounge confirm the results from the Round Table signals Round Table History are valid signals that account for broker spread (for example, buy at the ask) and not merely hypothetical results?

3. Pipcontrol

Pipcontrol Recruit

Yeah, I've had this service for over a year and their reports are honest. Take note: if you are gonna use x system, turn off the 'bad' currency pairs. You will do much better and have less drawdown.

4. Follow Your Nose

4xLounge - Considering Joining

I like the quick honest feedback from three of their advisors, seems all positive reviews.
    If I jump in to bed with these guys can anyone give me advice?
    I think I can start with a bank of around GBP £2000.
    Does anyone think their EAs (which look like they are a 'round table' of people who have to agree as well as mathematical extrapolations...) --- can make this worthwhile.
    I've looked around and everyone promises the earth. this site is hilarious in its cutting reviews of all the rubbish out there.
    Question : I think this looks genuine. I need to make back £200 average per month. Their guys told me they are averaging 17% a month overall.
    Any advice ???

5. tipuwang

tipuwang Corporal

Have any 1 buy the system?the result good?

6. FXCO

FXCO Corporal

How are the EA's they provide?

7. stelore

stelore Sergeant

Hello,
    I'm new here and in 4xlounge too............ (7 weeks)

I find that 4xlounge gives a good service and many tools to use.

I'm earning, but not so much. I think that anyone needs to try and understand how all works.
    The price is a bit too high for me, they should give half price for a couple of months to understand how all works.......

Does anyone know what Pipcontrol means with " bad currency pairs" ???

Thanks all.
    Bye
    Stefano

8. komatsu

komatsu Recruit

signals

Hi everybody
    I use 4xlounge since few months ago and the only way to do money with them is to open the position reverse.
    They use only forum from other website to give you infos. No way they have any traders in their rounfd table. COMICS.
    If you want lose youe monies just buy their signals.............................

9. f-man

f-man 4Xangels Representative

I joined their free services a couple of days ago and I am going to demo trade their free signals according to their web charts.
    let's see...

10. MidniteRadio

MidniteRadio Recruit

hi stelore,
    each currency pair has its own equity curve graph for you to view, you just look through them and decide which ones dont look too good and turn them off in the EA, check which system it is though, as some pairs have very different performance on the short term and long term.
    i manually trade so i dont use the EA's but i can confirm that this is an A1 service from some very friendly and patient people. well worth the investment.