4XP - Algo Trade

Hi guys!
Is there anything new about Algo Trade Limited.
That is the same server on my 4xp platform, does anyone knows site address or anything?
Thanks in advance

Are the same but with different name, contact FSC-BVI, send a screenshot of your account to FSC-BVI, and explain him in detail your relationship with 4xp and Algo Trade.
regards

Hi guys!
Is there anything new about Algo Trade Limited.
That is the same server on my 4xp platform, does anyone knows site address or anything?
Thanks in advance

Dear All,

I would like once more to update this thread. As you may already know the 4XP accounts under Algo-Trade are no longer valid and we have all lost our money as it seems. I have tracked once more with BVI regulators, and they have told me that they most likely go ahead with court action against the company and its directors with all the information that I have provided them, and most likely many other. We all know (not sure if still are) that these people were the same people in SkyFX and FXTG.
I would like also to let you know that I have also made contact with a Layer, and will also take action against the directors and the company it self.
4xp-anleger are a scam! Do not trust your money with them. They have vanished from the place of the earth so do not trust them with your money like I did and so many others!

You may already know that the company that is "operating" in Cyprus have their main offices in Israel and all operations are from there. Still the same scam as before, with DealServ which most likely changed their name to Algo-Trade.

I can assure you that the money that we even first deposited and never received back we are going to retrieve!
I will also learn more legal things in relation to their operations here if what they are doing here in Cyprus is legal or not, and will again give this information to CySEC for them to investigate and track them down. I will not stop fighting what is right for me!

Jason

In April last year, 2015, I send all documentation requested by the financial regulator British Virgin Islands, I send them all the evidence and all documentation of the scam that made me the broker "4XP Forex Place".
Since then, I have not heard from my claims against 4XP.
I ask here in this forum, if anyone has any news about the lawsuits against 4xp, if anyone has information, please contact here in this thread or send me a private message.
I have tried to contact FSC-VBI, sending emails, but do not respond. I think all my inicial deposit is lost.
Every time I trust least in forex brokers.

Thanks Oscarra,
I will send the same evidence that I send to FSC-BVI, I'm going to send also to ISA Ombudsman.
I do not know if I will get to do something, but of course, hope to alert ISA so that they know the names of former owners scammers "4XP Forex Place"

Back