4XP - Algo Trade

The French’s court investigation, also involving FOREX PLACE (4xp.com) seems to be extremely
secret, no information what so ever………..

http://www.lejdd.fr/International/La-grande-arnaque-des-forains-du-Forex-777021?#_=_

Ok, i was wrong……this just popped up a couple of days ago, unfortunately its in French, clicking on the graphic gives an idea of the scam scheme ……

The two main guys HADDAD Yigal Felix and FITOUSSI Albert Steeve escaped from French authority’s last January, both had been arrested beginning 2015, Haddad maintained in Jail 13/03 to 03/07/15, and followed up by house arrest under electronic monitoring bracelet …..

(…. these guys had been involved with the carbon scam, and so on….their double nationality seems to allow some diplomatic immunity or what ?......pages of charges against them leading to many years of Jail……it’s a bad laugh ! )

Every time I am convinced that the forex is not a risky investment, but that is a risk that all be scammed.

Last edited:
Hi Forseti, it seems your are involved with INVESUS FINANCIAL GROUP SERVICES, owner of PARAGON MEDIA, Israeli call centers….that’s why they ALL have your phone nb.

Organization CEDIE is an absolute scam.. They will threaten victims on the phone, warn all people you can….

Brokers scammers, and agencies say they recover swindled money, agencies that take advantage of people and swindle. This world is full of scammers.

Organization CEDIE were asking me for money upfront, they ensure that recuperaraian my money.
CEDIE are not reliable.
Their intentions are not clear, CEDIE were asking me for money, before recovering the money swindled.

They sent me a contract that said I had to pay for 8 months, 140 euros per month, the total 1120 euros, before recovering my money, and they did not ensure that recovered my money.

Are we talking something like a 20 Euro filing fee (Cyprus Financial Ombudsman does this) or are they asking for a significant amount?

What does CEDIE claim to be?

And, for ALL Israel based brokers (forex or BO), file a complaint here: http://www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

upload_2016-4-2_8-46-16.png

Its one more fake fund recovery scam firm, cold calling former 4xp and who
knows……..clients, offering legal services in counterparties of monthly down payments.

Back