• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP changes contract rules without telling to clients

I am having an issue with a company

Sashaphotoit

Private, 1st Class
[langtitle=it]4XP changes contract rules without telling to clients[/langtitle]

Hi, (Title should be without "to") I opened several trading accounts with 4XP and the first accounts had a contract saying that in case of withdrawal before required lots are completed (I received 100% bonus) client loses the bonus and can withdraw the rest. Most recent contracts telling in case of withdrawal before required lots are completed client would lose bonus + profits. My problem is that I have 1 account with the old contract and the company (4XP) is telling me that due to the new contract the old one is no more valid. I heared Professionals in trading telling me that a company needs to inform a client in case they want to change contract rules but they never told me about these changes. My actual problem is that they don't want to pay me the withdrawal request. (I'm posting this problem on 05/04/2013)

Attachments

• _SPH7300.jpg
    _SPH7300.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Typical bad broker behavior.

You can try arguing with them that the old contract should remain valid. The problem is that most brokers have a tiny little line slipped into their terms somewhere that enable them to change the terms at any time.

Yes, but even technical support says that contract on paper signed by trader has more validity than any web contract even because broker admits on the web that there are many kind of contracts. There is a law telling that broker can change contract rules but needs to let the client know about the changes and client has 30-60 days (not sure how many) time to choose if accept new contract rules or not.[/lang]

Last edited:
Send an email to 4xp inviting them to come and publicly comment in this thread. Send it to every email address you can find for them.

Ok, I'll ask them to come here to answer me or to Forexpeacearmy. I mean I need to tell them the request to come here is from me or Forexpeacearmy directly?[/lang]

Last edited:
Send a note from you and tell them that you want them to reply in this thread at the Forex Peace Army. Let them know that you'll keep the thread up to date so that everyone will see if the invitation is ignored.

Ok, I'll let you know but maybe I need some days because my Account Managers sometimes several days not reachable. Thanks for now.[/lang]

Last edited:
I'm beginning to get very worried about 4XP.

Bypass your account manager. Try 4XPs primary email addresses, phone numbers, and live chat.

Hi, I'm out of my country now and will be back in 29th May. I had some problems to connect and couldn't write here before now with this post. I wanted to say that I tried to contact with my Account Manager before my travel but didn't find her and I think it will be very difficult I'll be able to contact with her until end May. I'll try with Skype but usually she never answers there (even before my actual problem). I'll let you know ones a week if I have news. Bye and thanks for the moment.[/lang]

Last edited:
Hi, I'm still out of Italy (my country) and didn't still receive any answer from my Account Manager.[/lang]

Last edited:
Back