• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 4xp.com (Forex Place)

General discussions of a financial company
it's more than 1 month i've request withdrawal but never done ..
where representative from 4xp company ?
we need confirm ,

I wait for my money aswell. Its been more than a month. I filed a claim with FMRRC aswell. But it is in Russia so im not sure how serious it is? Does anyone know if FMRRC is solid?

Hi guys

I am currently having issues with 4XP. Turns out they run a bogus company - no support - no with drawals. just lies and lack of moral values
!!

2013-10-11 For the attention of the financial market participants!

We would like to inform you that due to the actions that contravene the Statute and the Center’s Rules and Regulations as well as those that inflict damage to FMRRC, the FMRRC Committee for Standardization and Certification decided to revoke the Certificate of compliance from the Forex Place Ltd brokerage company.

11.10.2013 Forex Place Ltd was divested of the FMRRC Certificate due to poor provision of brokerage services and improper performance of its obligations.

The decision was made by the highest managerial body of the regulating organization – the FMRRC Board

I've been waiting 3 months for my withdrawal of $3912. I've sent dozens of emails and many, many phone calls, none of which are being responded to. My account number is 3046349.

My account manager was Oren Einsten (oren.einstein@4xp.com), who was apparently promoted and passed me on to another account manager Sarah Kay (Sarah.kay@4xp.com and her new email address Sarah.kay@fx-sales.com). My last response from Sarah was on the 30th September 2013 who said:

You will receive your money when the bank releases funds. We can’t process your request now.

Sarah

What do I do now?

yes look like, I have account with them and they didn't reply -email or my phone calls. I had 20K U$ into my account. I want to withdraw that amount

Sono mesi che cerco di chiudere il conto con 4xp e ritirare i fondi, non rispondono alle email, e non si riesce a comunicare con gli account manager, temo che il denaro versato nelle loro casse non lo rivedremo mai più.
Ma nonostante tutto il loro sito è ancora aperto con le loro luccicanti promozioni, a ricevere nuove adesioni da parte di futuri aspiranti trader ....meditate gente, meditate.

Hi folks, I've just got this letter from 4xp:

Dear valuable client,
Forex Place Limited (the "Company"), hereby notify you as follows:
The Company has received an immediate and surprising cease order, issued by the British Virgins Islands FSC, ordering the Company to cease its trading services operation. The Company has applied to the FSC against the order, and is considering other legal venues to renew its operations.
Due to the above order, banks and other financial institutes have frozen the Company's accounts. Furthermore, the Company's funds with liberty Reserve have being frozen as well, due to the procedures filed against Liberty Reserve and its officers.
As mentioned above, The Company is making efforts and taking actions as necessary in order to have the FSC order cancelled, and negotiates with its banks to have its Accounts reopened. According to professional legal advice provided to the Company, such actions shall take a few months at least. In the meantime, the Company must honor the order.
Due to the above, the Company is currently unable to process deposit and withdrawal requests, until further notice. The Company hopes such notice shall not take long.
As you well know, the Company has always been proud of its honesty and integrity. The Company trust that you understand that the events are beyond our control and cooperate with the Company's efforts, and we regret any inconvenience caused.
Sincerely,
Forex Place

Maybe it will be helpful with this "regulator" in order to get our money back www.bvifsc.vg/‎

no matyer how enthusiastic services provided, please do not trade via this company. My personal experience with 4XP was they close their funding server since October 5 until now, this very moment this post is made. This means huge number of their clients' accounts got busted recently due to the clients were not being able to make any funding at all to rescue their accounts from being busted. This is very true, with the recent busting rise of EUR/USD to 1.38x

Back