• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 4xp.com (Forex Place)

General discussions of a financial company
Ciao mi chiamo Gabriele, anche io ho problemi a recuperare i soldi da 4xp, ma non c'è un avvocato oppure uno studio legale che possa risolvere questa faccenda? siamo in tanti nessuno conosce un legale?

Hello administrator, I have been cheated by 4xp in the blog about how many we have been cheated? you know a lawyer in which we can all turn to?
You can make a page where we stand with all this?
Sorry for my english, I'm Italian
SWORD

Hello administrator, I have been cheated by 4xp in the blog about how many we have been cheated? you know a lawyer in which we can all turn to?
You can make a page where we stand with all this?
Sorry for my english, I'm Italian
SWORD
Hola, vivo en España, tengo varias cuentas con 4XP con la cuenta NEXUS, me estoy enterando del alcance de la gravedad de este Broker, mis cuentas siguen operando por Nexus a traves de 4XP. Mi manager Celso Golsi, se esfumo, llamo atencion al cliente en habla inglesa y me mando un comunicado a traves de email el cual expongo:

Estimado cliente valioso ,
Forex Place Limited ( la "Compañía" ) , por la presente le notifique de la siguiente manera :
La Compañía ha recibido una orden de cese inmediato y sorprendente, expedido por las Islas Vírgenes Británicas FSC , ordenando a la empresa para poner fin a su operación de servicios comerciales. La Compañía ha solicitado a la FSC en contra de la orden, y está considerando otros lugares legales para renovar sus operaciones.
Debido a la orden anterior , los bancos y otras instituciones financieras han congelado las cuentas de la Sociedad. Por otra parte , los fondos de la Compañía con la libertad de la Reserva han de congelarse , así , debido a los procedimientos interpuestos contra Liberty Reserve y sus funcionarios .
Como se mencionó anteriormente, la empresa está haciendo esfuerzos y tomar medidas que sean necesarias con el fin de tener la orden FSC cancelado, y negocia con sus bancos a tener sus cuentas reabierto . De acuerdo con el asesoramiento jurídico profesional prestados a la Sociedad , las medidas deberán tomar algunos meses por lo menos. Mientras tanto , la Compañía debe cumplir con la orden.
Debido a lo anterior , la Compañía es actualmente incapaz de procesar las solicitudes de depósito y retiro , hasta nuevo aviso. La Compañía espera que dicha notificación no surtirá largo .
Como usted bien sabe , la empresa siempre ha estado orgulloso de su honestidad e integridad. La confianza de la empresa que usted entienda que los eventos están fuera de nuestro control y cooperar con los esfuerzos de la Compañía, y lamentamos cualquier inconveniente causado.
Atentamente,
Forex Place Limited.

Viendo lo recibido me puse en contacto con FSC de las islas virgenes al cual me respondieron:

PUBLIC STATEMENT
FOREX PLACE LTD. also operating as 4XP at 4XP Online Forex Trading and Investments Online Trading Platform

Tortola, British Virgin Islands – 30 October, 2013 – The British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission (the “FSC”) considers it necessary to issue this public statement in order to protect the public interest, and the interests of any of the customers and creditors of Forex Place Ltd. also operating as 4XP at 4XP Online Forex Trading and Investments Online Trading Platform (the “Company”), and to make the general public aware that the Company is not and has never been licensed or regulated by the Commission and could be carrying on unauthorised financial services business.
The details are:
The Company was formerly investigated by the FSC for operating in contravention of Section 4(1) of the Securities and Investments Business Act, 2010, by carrying on unauthorised investment business. As a result, on 14 June, 2013, Advisory Warning no. 21 of 2013 was issued to inform the public that Forex Place Ltd. also operating as 4XP at 4xp.com has never been licensed by the FSC to carry on investment business in or from within the Territory. Detail of the Advisory Warning has been published on the Commission’s website,Advisory Warning Forex Place Ltd.
The FSC issued a cease and desist order to Forex Place Ltd. also operating as 4XP atwww.4xp.com on 4 June 2013 requiring it “... to cease and desist immediately from the date of this notice from conducting all investment business activities in and from within Territory, and to provide the Commission with evidence that it has ceased all such investment business activities.” Notice of the action taken against Forex Place has been published on the FSC’s website.
However, the FSC has not issued any order or taken any action to prevent Forex Place Ltd. also operating as 4XP at 4XP Online Forex Trading and Investments Online Trading Platform from returning any monies that has been placed with it.

The FSC has issued this public statement pursuant to Section 37A (1) of the Financial Services Commission Act, 2001.

???????????????????????????????

ALGUIEN SABE ALGO MAS AL RESPECTO??, GRACIAS

Last edited by a moderator:
It is SCAM. Impossible take money out. 4XP-account.PNG

Hello, Is this your account?. Have you complained to the police for fraud to 4xp?.
Do you know where is the headquarters of this company 4XP?.

bonjour
je cherche de l'aide pour récupérer le solde de mon compte bloqué par 4xp , afin de le replacer ailleurs
merci à tous

FYI - Do not give any money out to 4xp-Anleger which claim that they can help you out in retrieving your funds. They are also a scam! They are not replying to the emails, and their so called lawyers are not even responding!! STAY AWAY from them!!

Back