• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 4xp.com (Forex Place)

General discussions of a financial company
4xp.com - SCAM

A month ago requested withdrawing, my manager - Alexey AD William - promised to send money, at first in 10 days, then in 5 days, then he disappeared. I wrote to the company - said - u need new request. I asked about web money (I deposited them) they said - we don't know.
TERRIBLE company. No responsibility AT ALL. They called me when needed money and now even on chat window don't want to clear the situation. I can show the statement - it's a fact!
SCAMS!!!

withdraw

Hi guys,i'd like to ask if someone did make a sucessful withdraw form 4xp,what was the period betewn the request and the withdraw.I've made a deposit of 1000$ and i am very worried about them,after i read all the reviews.

Last edited:
Hi guys,i'd like to ask if someone did make a sucessful withdraw form 4xp,what was the period betewn the request and the withdraw.I've made a deposit of 1000$ and i am very worried about them,after i read all the reviews.

What should I say, after this war with their support I was recalled and they returned my money (actually they did it 2 times! - so I got my funds twice! ), my nervus were ok after that - imagine twice withdrawing - per paypal and then webmoney! I was so surprised :) Think they deserved that - after all that time and my senses. Well, what for the comission - high, and normally they withdraw during 10 days (!)

A month ago requested withdrawing, my manager - Alexey AD William - promised to send money, at first in 10 days, then in 5 days, then he disappeared. I wrote to the company - said - u need new request. I asked about web money (I deposited them) they said - we don't know.
TERRIBLE company. No responsibility AT ALL. They called me when needed money and now even on chat window don't want to clear the situation. I can show the statement - it's a fact!
SCAMS!!!

Hi evra
My name is Jayden Hamilton and I am the official representative for 4xp (Forex Place) for this forum. I am sorry about your experience with 4xp. I would appreciate it if you could send me your details to customersupport@4xp.com or reply to this thread. I would like to investigate this issue further and get this resolved immediately.
Awaiting your reply,
Jayden Hamilton

Thanks. After I wrote this message and attacked support chat for a few weeks my money's back (before this they just ignored me).
But my feelings are still like a cat who was pinched his tail. And even one person called me from the west of Ukraine for advice - he red this post - and I told him do not deposite the money. I can't even imagine when I could forgive this. Excuse me, but I don't trust you anymore and if it's not this forum I'm sure you were not so polite and gentle.

I am really sorry that you feel this way and that you had such an experience with 4xp. If you would consider giving 4xp a second chance I would be more than happy to make sure that you recieve only the best personal service possible including speedy withdraws and all the help that you need. Please feel free to contact me anytime by email: customersupport@4xp.com
Best regards,
Jayden

help me please

They have 2 features that I have not found with any other broker that I have traded with. They have this one month trial offer. You get 100% of your money that you deposited back after your 1st month of trading and secondly they have a great fund management options. One of the minuses that I found with them is that there support is not so great, they took a while to answer the live chat when I tried to contact them. If you have any good/bad feedback about them or any other recommended brokers that you have used I would be glad to hear what else is out there.

Back