1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4xp (FOREX PLACE) - RESOLVED

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by shivaggi, Apr 7, 2011.

1. shivaggi

shivaggi Recruit

I am trading with 4xp(Forex Place) for the last 8 months & in the beginning i was losing Money. When I was losing money 4xp is very happy & my Account manager Alan Morris used to call me everyday for new deposits.

From the month of february, I have made a good profits that my money USD 500 grown to USD48900 in a time of two months.

I have made two requests, one for USD 3500 & another for USD 5000 in which I have received USD 3500 but USD 5000 has not received so far. It is almost two months over & i am not getting any response from them. they have sent a fake credit card transaction data & my bank says it is not valid & the money has not received so far. Due to this, I have got too much stress & i purposely made my trade to become loss & zero

They have debited my account for USD 3500 & USD 5000 already. I have sent numerous mails & calls but there is no response.

The account manager Alan Morris & his director Oren Einstein doesnt bother to reply my mails or to answer my phone.

I request FPA to look into it & do the neeful to get my money back.

I have all the documents of the correspondence & account statement.

I have attached the statement of my accounts & the fake credit card transaction slip

2. shivaggi

shivaggi Recruit

4xp

Finally I got the money & the issue is closed now. Request to delete the complaint.

: 4xp, 4xp.com