• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4xp forex place - withdrawal's big problem

I am having an issue with a company
Buongiorno a tutti.
4XP ha pagato la prima rata.
Da quando io ho fatto la prima richiesta di prelievo, loro mi hanno inviato 3.000,00 dollari.
Loro mi devono dare ancora 9.000,00 dollari.
Speriamo bene.
Al prossimo aggiornamento.

buffff .... I am sure that will happen to me the same thing is happening to you when I want to withdraw my money, my experience with 2 traders "professionals"? who administered my accounts 4XP is very bad, they lost $ 14,000, now I have a demo account that I am managing, and I'm making money and I am not an expert trader, strange things are happening at 4XP

Hello,
we are having this kind of problems with 4xp too, our account manager, Sara Ferrari, isn't answering to any email or phone calls. We are trying to withdraw our account without any results. Can someone here please give us a telephone number we can use to speak to someone? Maybe that one in jerusalem you were talking some days ago?

Thanks in advance
Best Regards

they are scan, they are not paying my money back form last 3 months, please help me, i am filing new case in FPA court

Buongiorno a tutti.
Purtroppo la seconda rata non è stata processata.
Ho inviato una mail e attendo una risposta.
Entro stasera forse anche io aprirò il mio caso.
A questo punto la situazione è molto preoccupante.

Tell them that since they've defaulted on their promise, you want all of your money now.

Tell them that since they've defaulted on their promise, you want all of your money now.
Ciao Faraone
4XP non ha rispettato gli accordi e adesso io voglio tutti i miei soldi indietro.
ieri sera ho preparato il caso, ma al momento non vedo nulla.
Forse ho sbagliato qualcosa.
Comunque stasera proverò ancora.

Hello Vincenzo, I am so sorry for what you are going through. Nobody deserves this kind of treatment.
Please consider filing this case with Interpol too at Internet / Home - INTERPOL, I believe your country is one of the member nations under their jurisdiction.
I am definitely voting 'guilty' in this one!!

Back