• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4xp forex place - withdrawal's big problem

I am having an issue with a company
Bastardi truffatori..sono 6 mesi che aspetto i miei soldi indientro. Ora non rispondono neanche + al telefono..ti dicono di lasciare un messaggio che ti richiamano. SEEEEEE
RIVOGLIO I MIEI SOLDI INDIETROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I read the link. I'm suspicious it's a method to try to stall clients. I don't see anything about BVI on 4XP's website. They claim to be regulated by the FMRRC in Russia, but that unofficial club of forex brokers already kicked them out.

4XP did claim to be in the BVI at some point, and earned a warning here:

Forex Place Ltd. - Advisory Warning No. 21 of 2013 (6 June 2013) > British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission

4XP was also ordered to cease and desist carrying on business in the BVI. If that was really where the money was held, the only delay for clients would be a few days to move the money out of the BVI. Funny, the 4XP website claims that the money goes thought multiple places, including Hong Kong and Mauritius.

Celso Goldi, el es mi director o gerente de cuenta, no me contesta a los mensajes y a los e-mail que le estoy enviando, ya le envie 4 e-mails y no responde.

En España, no hay teléfono, nadie responde al teléfono, estoy llamando y me sale música, empiezo a estar harto.

I invested $ 21,000, traders 4XP partners, they administered my accounts and now I have just $ 7,900, they lost in futile operations, opening 80 operations and all losing money......which unfortunately!! ... Because I invested my savings with this bróker!!!!!!..

[langtitle=es]Traders estafadores y brokers estafadores[/langtitle]

Y algunos listos ya hace tiempo que sabían lo que iba a pasar y retiraron su dinero de 4xp.Cientos de familias están arruinadas por brókesr de Forex, en todos los paises,cientos de brokers empiezan a cometer delitos contra la humanidad, este es el nuevo terrorismo internacional, el terrorismo financiero, realizado por gente sin escrúpulos que arruinan miles de vidas, y mientras la justicia internacional no actué contra todos los brokers que están operando con falsedades, y también cuidado y vigilar a algunos traders que gestionan las cuentas de otros ciudadanos.

I'm not good at English in Japanese.
But, I will not give up.

4XP do not return our money.
4XP does not answer the question to us.
4XP does not respond in good faith.

I want a trial.
We, plaintiff.
4XP is defendant.

Trial in Japan, is invalid.
I want to have a valid trial.
So, want you to lend me your wisdom.

I have asked the fellow to fight together.
Victim!
Along with the victim, I fight a trial!
Money will be returned without fail. Do not give up!
The victim, Please register to FPA and courage.
I'm waiting for a reply from you.

Hi

I am alos trader from Canada and same thing is haapening me. I have 20000 U$ and i want to withdraw

Back