1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4XP=FXTG=SkyFX: The Proofs

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Master Yoda, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Forseti

Forseti Sergeant

Fraud ... corruption ... economic scams ... tax fraud ... tax evasion ....economic financial delinquency ..... orgnized bands ... It is, the called: Economic Financial Terrorism.
    The victims are honest citizens, parents of family, who pay their taxes to their country '
    Victims are always ignorant people who put their savings in these forex brokers, and these criminals take advantage.

FBI: good job ... Excellant Police...special agent J.D., excellent work.

FinanceFeeds: Independent investigative journalism ... good job ... your work is important so that this world is fairer, and there are not so many economic financial delinquents.

FBI do not allow these criminals to come to your country ... and in Europe should take the example of the FBI United States, and should regulate this type of forex investment once, it is not enough that a broker this regulated by the economic authorities of Cyprus ... the European Parliament has to regulate the investments of forex and Binary Options, or to prohibit in Europe the continuous publicity in Internet of companies of Forex and Binary Options.

and I'm watching the video of FinanceFeeds publication where the staff of a Forex company in London or any city in the UK, they are dancing, singing, shouting, jumping, they are happy ... I hope they have their clear conscience...

2. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

Forseti likes this.
  3. Forseti

Forseti Sergeant

I was scammed by the 4xp broker, my old account manager called from an English phone number 44 (20) 33181555, this number was 4xp, possibly a typical phone number from England.
    And I have received many hot calls, numbers similar to the previous but other brokers, and probably also from England.
    London Police put together the following video, outlining the problem and the tactics used by Binary Options fraudsters:

4. Forseti

Forseti Sergeant

the City of London Police with its partners plan to raise awareness of investment fraud through its social media channels using the hashtag #BeatTheBoilerRooms.

Beat The Boiler Rooms - fraudsters film themselves taking money from victims

Excellent work and good professionals the Police of London.

The European Parliament of the European Union, must have a law to regulate the Forex and Binary Options in the member states, only regulated companies can operate under the license of banks in Europe, so that the bank takes charge of the money if the client is cheated

#224 Forseti, Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  5. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

6. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

A true BANANA REPUBLIC o_O