• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP=FXTG=SkyFX: The Proofs

I am having an issue with a company
Unless someone has evidence to the contrary, I believe this closes the books on the prior relationship FXTG and SkyFX had with Dealserv and 4XP.

Does this mean that FXTG and SkyFX has no responsibility over clients who were scammed by the previous owners?

Does this mean that FXTG and SkyFX has no responsibility over clients who were scammed by the previous owners?

Intriguing point. What if . . . ?

Some very bad people own three brokerages, each registered as a separate entity.

One of the three rips off clients and goes under. Two perform normally. In theory, no funds are moved between the scam company and the two normal companies.

Logically, since the same ownership and management is involved, there's every chance of the two normal brokers going bad. Placing warnings to avoid them is a rational thing to do.

The scammers decide it's time to run and hide. They place the two normal brokerages up for sale.

A 3rd party, previously unassociated with the existing issues, comes in and buys the surviving brokerages. The scammers collect the money and run away.

From what was posted above, it even sounds like the scammers hid some information and liabilities, pretty much scamming the new owner.

If (and only if) all of the above is true, I'd say the new owner can't really be held ethically or financially responsible for what happened at the scam brokerage.

Of course, I'd like to know more details about how thorough the staff cleanup was at both companies. Were all the bad apples really removed, or just the most obvious ones?

The new owner, and he has to know the names of people past 4XP owners. Has to say here and publish the names of people who were owners of 4XP.

were these the old owners of 4xp?...., Forex Place Ltd in the UK

Yair Abramov
Shimon Cohen
Benjamin Abramov

These are some of the names. We have the whole list.

So, Legally speaking, if the Directors are all from Israel owed one Brand (DealServ) and since this has also been confirmed by the new owner, that he bought SkyFX and FXTG from them, this means that we can sue the Directors of that brand. Will this include SkyFX and FXTG since its still under the same umbrella? Since every company was controlled by DealServ, and surprisingly if I remember correctly there was a very good link between the COO of SkyFX since If I remember correctly was the previous CEO of DealServ.

Any lawyers here that can help us out with this?
I will be seeking legal advice.

And since dear Aviv, you were ALSO SCAMMED by these people since they did not provide you with the whole picture of what is doing on, and the "Brands" that you bought, have been hurt by these scammers, I am just curious how come that YOU are not filling any legal action against them!

After I reported the Scam to the FCA, since this is an international issue, I requested the information of where we should be reporting our personal experience with these companies and brands.

These are the regulators that we should be reporting. The war is not over yet! We want to get our money back and every single effort here is needed to bring these people to justice.

USA Regulator - CFTC Commodity Futures Trading Commission

Australia Regulator - ASIC Australian Securities & Investments Commission

Israel Regulator - ISA Israel Securities Authority

BVI - BVIFSC British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission

I will not stop fighting over this, especially finding the people behind this!!! Not just the directors, but also the people "Account Managers" that were lying directly to my face!

You're absolutely right, my account manager was Celso Goldi, and he disappeared, no one knows where he is, directors, account Managers, managers and heads of trading desks 4XP, they have to know where our money

QUOTE=CharisTh;175399]So, Legally speaking, if the Directors are all from Israel owed one Brand (DealServ) and since this has also been confirmed by the new owner, that he bought SkyFX and FXTG from them, this means that we can sue the Directors of that brand. Will this include SkyFX and FXTG since its still under the same umbrella? Since every company was controlled by DealServ, and surprisingly if I remember correctly there was a very good link between the COO of SkyFX since If I remember correctly was the previous CEO of DealServ.

Any lawyers here that can help us out with this?
I will be seeking legal advice.

And since dear Aviv, you were ALSO SCAMMED by these people since they did not provide you with the whole picture of what is doing on, and the "Brands" that you bought, have been hurt by these scammers, I am just curious how come that YOU are not filling any legal action against them!

After I reported the Scam to the FCA, since this is an international issue, I requested the information of where we should be reporting our personal experience with these companies and brands.

These are the regulators that we should be reporting. The war is not over yet! We want to get our money back and every single effort here is needed to bring these people to justice.

USA Regulator - CFTC Commodity Futures Trading Commission

Australia Regulator - ASIC Australian Securities & Investments Commission

Israel Regulator - ISA Israel Securities Authority

BVI - BVIFSC British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission

I will not stop fighting over this, especially finding the people behind this!!! Not just the directors, but also the people "Account Managers" that were lying directly to my face![/QUOTE]

They bilked thousands of customers and 4XP's traders and They are responsible for everything that happens at 4XP.
I still think that forex scams is financial terrorism. Offshore Companies, Brokers buy, sell, Brokers, CEOs, movements that make purchases and sales to be more difficult to keep track.

Back