• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP=FXTG=SkyFX: The Proofs

I am having an issue with a company

Master Yoda

Captain
As you all aware the FPA has have found the broker 4xp Scam following 7 verdicts (!!!) and following the failure of 4xp to pay customers their money, in other words: 4xp are thieves.

I have made an investigation and have found a direct and disturbing connection between the above mentioned (4xp, FXTG and SkyFX), all these companies are being operating through an Israeli company located in Israel called dealserv. Now I have to give you some explanation how the forex business works: All companies who claim to be located in one of the offshore countries (BVI, Cyprus, Belize, Mauritius...) are actually using offshore for the 0% tax they offer and "managed" by straw man as a director but do they call you from there? do they have support and sales there? the answer is 100% NO. Most of these countries are located in Israel under marketing/service provider company where actually the headquarters is and the real owners and where the real deal is happening.

Not only the FPA decided to warn against Cyprus but also the Cypriot regulator (under the EU Mifid) 4XP Receives CySec Warning - Other EU Regulators to Follow? | Forex Magnates in this article by ForexMagnates you will find the following chapter: "In addition to the unregulated 4XP, the broker shares a mutual service provider, Israel based Dealserv, with the CySec regulated SkyFX and ASIC licensed FXTG brands". I decided to dig more further and I have found that even they have the same key people. Alexander Navot which is their CMO is operating under 4 "companies" at the same time! busy man indeed Navot Alexander - CMO at Dealserv (attention 4xp/fxtg/SkyFX/dealserv guys: I took screenshots so don't bother to edit it ;) )

Browsing Google Play and I have found that they all brands are under the developer Dealserv! Wow! https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=dealserv&hl=en also I have found here that the Binary Option brand is related to the group "OptionNow"

Not enough? Browsing Whois and I have found that the FXTG is under (guess who? :) ) dealserv!

I have a very long list of employees (with screenshots, again don't bother to delete and edit) in linkedin and facebook where they state that dealserv is 4xp and FXTG and SkyFX.

Bottom line: they are all the same company and they should all be labeled as SCAM. Therefore I am asking the FPA to open a scam finding. I dont know what BS dealserv/FXTG/SkyFX will try to sell here, I suggest you will not buy it.

2013-10-16_1151.png2013-10-16_1150.png2013-10-16_1208.png

All 3 brokers seem deeply tied to Dealserv. A couple of people also reported having new 4XP "account managers" with email addresses at fx-sales.com.

Whois for fx-sales.com shows a dealserv.com contact address.

Fx-Sales.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools

Other interesting WhoIs information:

DealServ.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools shows Eran Shapira as the contact person and a dealserv.com address.

Now let's see what else Eran Shapira has been up to . . . . .

4Xt.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools

This shows Eran Shapira of ForexTG with a 4XP.com email address. OK, what is 4XT? Look here:

FXTG by Forex TG Pty Ltd - 1522574

Notice that Forex TG Pty Ltd is FXTG's company name in Australia. One of it's trade names is 4XT. It also was once known as Forex Place Australia Pty Ltd.

This means someone with a 4XP.com email address who is also tied to both Dealserv and Fx-Sales created a domain that's tied to a trade name of FXTG.

Erin Sharpira of dealserv also shows up on these:

Forextg.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools

Forextg.info WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools

http://whois.domaintools.com/forextg.net

But wait, there's more.

According to the UK's companies registrar, Forex Place Ltd in the UK and FXTG Ltd in the UK had 2 directors overlapping. Those were:

Yair Abramov
Shimon Cohen

Then I looked up info on current and former directors and shareholders of Forex TG Pty Ltd.

Yair Abramov and Shimon Cohen are both in the shareholder list. Benjamin Abramov shows up in FXTG Ltd and Forex TG Pty Ltd.

SkyFx.co.uk WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools

Shows that skyfx.co.uk belongs to ForexPlace Ltd.

From December 2011 until sometime in March of 2012, historical whois records show that SkyFx.com had postal and email addresses from dealserv.com

From November 2011 until sometime in July 2012, historical whois records show that FXTG.com had postal and email addresses from dealserv.com

Historical whois records on FXTG.net show that it was registered to a Guy Galbois of Forex Place from September 2009 until September of 2012. Guy also owned forextg.biz and fxtg.info

Currently Guy Galbois seems to own:

http://whois.domaintools.com/fxtg.us

http://whois.domaintools.com/fxtg.org

and several others, including http://whois.domaintools.com/4xp.biz with a 4xp.com email address.

Good job there Pharaoh

I have managed to get hold of FXTG earlier whois details. check out the email of the domain registrant: domains@4xp.com

FXTGcomau.png

while the whois details for this site now shows domains@dealserv.com instead

2013-10-16_1150.png

also found this in an online resume

2013-10-18_1054.png

Last edited:
There is a long list of evidence including names and addresses I managed to get, once I will complete the investigation it will be posted.

Few other interesting links between skyfx and 4xp:

1. Dealserv is the copyrights owner of 4xp partners site 2013-10-22_1320.png

2. The script source of 4xp partners site is through skyfx 2013-10-22_1322.png

3. I have found this guy warning through blogpost, there he mentions that the same person (Ron Gibson) has contacted him from both 4xp and skyfx! Tranzac?ionare Forex: 4XP = SCAM

Here are the names of the directors and shareholders of Forex Place's BVI company from a document that found its way to me:

Shimon Cohen
Benjamin Abramov
Yair Abramov

All 3 were directors of FXTG Ltd in the UK. All 3 at some point were shareholders in Forex TG Pty Ltd in Australia.

Here are the names of the directors and shareholders of Forex Place's BVI company from a document that found its way to me:

Shimon Cohen
Benjamin Abramov
Yair Abramov

All 3 were directors of FXTG Ltd in the UK. All 3 at some point were shareholders in Forex TG Pty Ltd in Australia.

That is very interesting, because I have mentioned these 3 names in one of the cases against 4xp few weeks ago

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...se-2013-119-distinction-vs-www-4xp-com-2.html

look on comment #12

Back