• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP=FXTG=SkyFX: The Proofs

I am having an issue with a company
Banks that opened accounts to brokers, and that these brokers are being investigated by the French justice, these banks will have to explain where they transferred the customers' money. A bank like Comerzbank does not want to say me who was the owner of the 4xp account bank ( account holder data ) and to this account it was which I transferred the initial investment .

Last edited:
They don't want you to say, but I doubt there's any legal prohibition if you want to share a simple fact about where you deposited money. There's also the ever-present possibility that another victim who send money to the same account could publicly post the info.

but I doubt there's any legal prohibition if you want to share a simple fact about where you deposited money

failure from victims side, no reason not posting funding methods, banking details, especially when involved with fraudsters

in my opinion

Also, involves wrongdoing as failures at highest levels, implicating ministry of finances, lobbyists ….bypassing all laws, silencing, limiting police as court investigations. (mainland Europe)

The French investigation Judge holds best reputation as well highly experienced, however only been mandated to investigate a limited number of Brokers, don’t think any other Eu members state had started taking similar steps. Most of EU Banks will no more engage business with illegal BO/Fx operators.

Commerzbank been involved with criminal Brokers, for so many years, it is a shame, guess that’s what they call high risk management, in the United States its up to 20 years behind bars.

Worldpay hasn’t received its final sentence yet, its Head Directors could have been dumped into French Jails beginning 2014, sufficient evidence had been available do to so, as well to inform immediately the PRESS.

The figures mentioned in the worldpay hearing Sep.2016 are far off reality, never updated also based on investigated brokers only.

my opinion, allowing a closed hearing in benefit for common criminals as these brokers and the money laundering PSP LTD, is simply scandalous…..

....by the way, one more daily scandal, Euronext, HFT operator manipulation investigation been silenced by Fr. financial gov. lobbists

Screenshot I made in 2014 from the 4xp.com website, when this broker were still operational.
It appears in the bottom of the screenshot, all the electronic payment processors that worked with this broker ... and one of them is AlgoCharge.

And I wonder if this Payment Processor (AlgoCharge) ... maintained any relationship with WorldPay ?.
These are proof that, AlgoCharge worked with the broker 4xp-Forex Place
MetaTrader Download Page Payment process- 4xp june 26, 2014.png

……….receiving strange advertisements, yes very funny :) AMF will love it.......soon some will be ripe for French Jails :oops:

http://leverate.com/amf/

The admin system now has settings that comply with the requirements of French traders.
This means that any broker with EU regulation can now provide trading services within French jurisdiction.

With the opportunity ripe as never before, make the most of your European regulation passport to enter the French market!

The victims' money is gone, the money goes from a bank to an offshore company, from there to a bank in an unknown country, and then, probably to a tax haven and then to another society .... and so on ... it is difficult to track the victims' money, in my case, the only thing I know is that, my money was deposited in a 4xp broker account at a branch of the commerzbank in Frankfurt, then, I am no longer aware, They made with my money the managers of 4xp-forex place.

WHERE IS THE VICTIMS MONEY!?!? Fine then but no restitution?

Tsss…Commerzbank Frankfurt still belongs to the global shadow financial system which facilitates the moving and secreting of illicitly generated funds, with approval and blessing from BaFin and German politicians !

Next, these funds generate further crime, as well for Law enforcement it was/is technically very easy to stop it.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/police...-by-crime-bosses-has-grown-monstrous-in-size/

Probably our stupid European regulators, will need another 5 years to understand what Israel Police is saying o_Oo_Oo_O

Back