• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP=FXTG=SkyFX: The Proofs

I am having an issue with a company
UFFF, some ugly extreme ideas…….kind of dangerous for modern democracies

This is what Israel Police says, and they are absolutely correct!

“ But police superintendent Biton told the panel that the technology companies behind binary options websites do in fact participate in the websites’ questionable activities. “They run the websites and the payment processing, and also have the ability to influence the results of trades,” the police officer said.

… a tiny country, training some thousands of employees, to become perfect criminals, definitely involves Israel Government Will, these technology providers need to be jailed !

puff....

All this sucks **** ... Tax fraud ... tax evasion ... scam citizens ... money laundering ... organized crime ..... financial crime ...Corruption ... theft ...
We have in the world a new terrorism called FINANCIAL TERRORISM, victims are customers defrauded by forex, families destroyed, because all these financial teroristas they defraud the savings of the whole life.

This is the new reason to dislike Israel. I was backing them 100%, but the more info that comes out the more that number dwindles. Do they know that allies will leave them on the side of the road? How many other governmental bodies have been breached? Is this how a person enter the US House or Senate multi-millionaires??? Stupid people making $174k a year can't build a net worth of over $30 million!!

Hello, "60 Minutes"?? Mossad?? SEALs?? I know it is outside of their realm of workmanship, but financial terrorism has become worse than regular terrorism. You die a much slower death.

Israel jailed their criminal politcians before, they will do it again.

Their Police, FBI, Europol, Interpol, etc……..are seriously catching up on financial crimes, no way for criminal Lobby’s/ Politicians to run free, unless the Taliban’s rule this world :eek:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/unhapp...hief-wont-rush-binary-options-ban-to-knesset/
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.806776

Meantime inside view, how young employees learn to become criminals…
https://soundcloud.com/user-791350084
just some days ago, still cold calling French public, sounds funny, but we know the dramatic outcomes.

Back