4xP issue - Resolved

Babu GM

Recruit
I opened a 5000 USD Account (136299) with 4xp by the month of January 2011 under managed accounts type..

I opened through a person called Jake hamer. They promised that they will do atleast 20 trades per month, but they did 5 trades in 2 months...
From Jan - March 2011 they did 7 trades & took around 500$ profit. Though the number of trades were less I was happy that they were not loosing anything so by march, I increased increased the risk level to 30%, and waited for 2 weeks.

But the result didn't improve much so I decided to withdraw the entire amount.

I sent repeated mails to jake hamer to stop the trading in my account and send the amount to my bank, but they are still trading in my account.

I sent withdrawal forms 2 times, but no response...
Jake was interacting with me well before opening of account..

Once we opened the account his interaction was less, later there was no response....

Initially in the agreement it has been stated that we can stop trading the account at any time & we can close at any time..
Now they are delaying for more than 20 days..

Its sad to hear

Here in India its promoting big time. I've not tried them yet but its sad to know as they are operating from India now. Hope to hear more reviews about them before investing there.

Money Received

Thanks to Fore peace Army - immediately after opening this thread I was contacted by 4xP people in India and Though there was a delay I got my Capital plus profit back from the company last week. Forex Peace Army is doing a great work in protecting the rights of the individual traders.

I suppose Mr. Hammer is not an employee of them. He is an account manager promoted by them, right?

It is really strange that you asked them to stop trading and did not pay attention to you. Unbelievable.

I am glad you got your money.

I suppose Mr. Hammer is not an employee of them. He is an account manager promoted by them, right?

It is really strange that you asked them to stop trading and did not pay attention to you. Unbelievable.

I am glad you got your money.

Come on Romeo: those are all fictitious names that they use at that company. Jake Hamer=jackhammer. It s comical.

Back