4xp scam with affilliates

jbf47

Recruit
4xp made an affilliate contract with me which they did not live up to after I referred 2 customers.

We have a contract with 4xp stating that I am to receive 40 % rebates for referred customers but they only credited 20 %. But these funds were never sent to me even after several requests.

Dear Affiliate,

My name is Jayden Hamilton and I'm the official 4XP customer support representative. To be able to assist you, i will need you to send me your account information to customersupport@4xp.com.

I apologize for any inconvenience you my have had. At 4XP we adhere to the highest quality support, and if any mistake has happened we will reverse it immediately.

All i need is a little more information from you so i can investigate this properly.

Best,

Jayden.

Dear Affiliate,

My name is Jayden Hamilton and I'm the official 4XP customer support representative. To be able to assist you, i will need you to send me your account information to customersupport@4xp.com.

I apologize for any inconvenience you my have had. At 4XP we adhere to the highest quality support, and if any mistake has happened we will reverse it immediately.

All i need is a little more information from you so i can investigate this properly.

Best,

Jayden.

Its great to see fast reply from 4XP customer support representative, I hope that Issue will resolve ASAP.

Maybe it was 100% fixed. Maybe the initial complaint was not valid. Maybe it was never fixed and he gave up. Maybe the issue is still being worked on.

The trader involved hasn't yet come back to update the thread or to say what the final results were. Sadly, that's the fate of many threads opened here.

Back