4xp Shut Down? Sure Seems So

I wonder what would happen of someone emailed them a message asking about deposit options for a large sum of money.

hi I have similar problem with the company in UK.After long search I have find out that they are regulated under the Australian Law, therefore I have find an instytution in Australia that is called Australian Securities & Investments Commission, I did complain there and after few days the company finaly started to speak to me. They even have called me and apologised for they misstakes.After five days I have recieved all my money back.If you like to have more info just send me a measage.In the next post I will issue a web page that will help you to resolve your problems with the company.

their website 4xp.com still active, there will be a lot of people give money to this broker...

BTW, its website look modern and pretty.

Maybe I should open a brokerage at IKeepAllYourMoneyFx.com. I could make sure the website looks modern and pretty and see how many people are gullible enough to deposit. :p

Web site is not running.
The Web site disappeared how nice that was.
It is now a ghost website.

their website 4xp.com still active, there will be a lot of people give money to this broker...

BTW, its website look modern and pretty.

Back