4xp totally fraud

Massimo1

Recruit
[langtitle=it]4xp totally fraud[/langtitle]

4XP is totally a FRAUD!!!!!!!!
I requested a 1000 euro withdrawal on september 20 and still haven't received my money (today is October 15)
Account manager , named Costa, told me about many and many "problems" regarding the withdrawal process, and he did since half of september.
I'll just denounce them for financial crimes.

[langtitle=it]4xp totally fraud[/langtitle]

4XP is totally a FRAUD!!!!!!!!
I requested a 1000 euro withdrawal on september 20 and still haven't received my money (today is October 15)
Account manager , named Costa, told me about many and many "problems" regarding the withdrawal process, and he did since half of september.
I'll just denounce them for financial crimes.

4xp aka Forex Place is another unregulated broker based in BVI.(no FSA).Also,their website has a bad reputation based on WOT ratings.
Do you live in italy?So,note 4Xp isn't allowed to run in Italy by local regulatory authority (CONSOB)
DailyForex.com

4xp is another israeli Scam Broker but presents itself located in Cyprus & regulated or whatever;) at BVI.
So, in both cases your money is not safe.

You said the named 'Costa' said "many and many "problems"", did not he say what are those many many problems!!? or was it just these short sentence of 4 words like Scam Brokers do:mad:?

Contact the BVI and see what happens next!

Suggest you visit the Broker Review page and leave some facts:
4xp | Forex Place | 4xp.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army
You just can't go around accusing firms or people of criminal activity without substantiation; even if you have certain knowledge of such.
If you do, you will just expose yourself to claims of slander and liable against you, and accomplish nothing else.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Please present facts in the reviews and in this thread. It's easy to say a broker is bad, but takes effort to prove it.

Massimo, let Costa know about this thread and that everyone here will be watching to see how this issue is handled. Please keep this thread up to date with details.

Back