• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP, What Went Wrong With Your Company?

I am having an issue with a company
Hello All,

I would like to update you regarding SkyFX.com (Trademarker (Cyprus) Ltd) that received today a fine from CySEC in relation to my complaint and the findings that we had from the other members and especially that the company changed hands and allow other companies from Israel to give investment services!!!
http://www.cysec.gov.cy/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=a44a6549-38b7-4fc2-828d-92f8ae966d1a
This was published today! The fine of-course is very small in relation to what they achieved and they took all of our money, and then "sold" (if, so) the company to another Israeli.

I will be contacted tomorrow by CySEC in relation to what can be the next step for us to retrieve our funds, since the previous owners of SkyFX were the same as 4xp.com and FXTG in Australia!

I will not stop fighting, same as Charis, until we are able to get our money back!

Will keep you posted!

Jason

Another financial advisory platform, PLUS FINANCIALS, and its new partners:

Surprise!!!!!!, Skyfx and FXTG.
http://www.plusfinancials.com/tag/stock-trading/

yep jokers rang me again, they are all one ****ing company making up new names and brands, it makes me sick, good to know i took 50k off 4xp...and then 20k+ from fxtg lol, hope your reading this you suckers, Ewing always wins

Almost a year ago that the broker "4xp-forex place", disappeared with all my money, and also with money from other clients, and their former owners, CEOs, they give us back the money swindled.

Back