• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP, What Went Wrong With Your Company?

I am having an issue with a company
Finally these scammers are getting a scam finding.
I was tracking this 4xp thing from close and they are showing advanced signs of a company who is going to close really soon. Hoping people will get their money but it doesn't seems like it's going to happen.

I lodged a claim with the FMRRC this is the reply,well so much for being regulated
Dear david gee,

We would like to inform you that due to the actions that contravene the Statute and the
Center’s Rules and Regulations as well as those that inflict damage to FMRRC, the FMRRC
Committee for Standardization and Certification decided to revoke the Certificate of compliance
from the Forex Place Ltd brokerage company.

11.10.2013 Forex Place Ltd was divested of the FMRRC Certificate due to poor provision of
brokerage services and improper performance of its obligations.

Since at the moment the company is deprived of the certificate and its work is recognized not
meet the standards of our Center, it became impossible to control emerging disputes.

The decision was made by the highest managerial body of the regulating organization – the FMRRC
Board.

Full Name: david gee
E-mail: davegee98@gmail.com
Phone No: 0825692846
Company you have a dispute with: 4XP
Your account number: 122986
Date of dispute occurrence: 23/08/2013
Date of contacting the company: 23/08/2013
The contents of the inquiry to the company: Withdraw $5000
The contents of the companyпїЅs reply: they are going to pay but after numerous promises still nothing
Subject of the dispute for consideration by the FMRRC Board: $5000

Looking at the FMRRC website it might be that they will accept a claim in relation to 4xp. Does anyone else have any experience in filing a claim? I presume that sbr220 has not made any progress in receiving redress. It looks like that they will honour a claim so long as there is membership. While there is membership, there is unlikely to be a claim. As soon as claims start arriving membership is withdrawn with no money ever being paid out. Lewis Carrol could have added this scenario to the Mad Hatters Tea Party and still retained the humour.

Looking at the FMRRC website it might be that they will accept a claim in relation to 4xp. Does anyone else have any experience in filing a claim? I presume that sbr220 has not made any progress in receiving redress. It looks like that they will honour a claim so long as there is membership. While there is membership, there is unlikely to be a claim. As soon as claims start arriving membership is withdrawn with no money ever being paid out. Lewis Carrol could have added this scenario to the Mad Hatters Tea Party and still retained the humour.
Executive authority in British Virgin Islands is vested in The Queen and is exercised on her behalf by the Governor of the British Virgin Islands. The Governor is appointed by the Queen on the advice of the British Government. Defence and Foreign Affairs remain the responsibility of the United Kingdom.

I think it's here in FSA, where people affected should file a claim.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) can be found at Home - Financial Conduct Authority.

As the financial regulator for the UK, we use a wide range of rule-making, investigatory and enforcement powers to fulfil our statutory objectives.

Hello, i got this message and i would like to know if that is the truth and plausible:

"Dear valuable client,

Forex Place Limited (the "Company"), hereby notify you as follows:

The Company has received an immediate and surprising cease order, issued by the British Virgins Islands FSC, ordering the Company to cease its trading services operation. The Company has applied to the FSC against the order, and is considering other legal venues to renew its operations.

Due to the above order, banks and other financial institutes have frozen the Company's accounts. Furthermore, the Company's funds with liberty Reserve have being frozen as well, due to the procedures filed against Liberty Reserve and its officers.

As mentioned above, The Company is making efforts and taking actions as necessary in order to have the FSC order cancelled, and negotiates with its banks to have its Accounts reopened. According to professional legal advice provided to the Company, such actions shall take a few months at least. In the meantime, the Company must honor the order.

Due to the above, the Company is currently unable to process deposit and withdrawal requests, until further notice. The Company hopes such notice shall not take long.

As you well know, the Company has always been proud of its honesty and integrity. The Company trust that you understand that the events are beyond our control and cooperate with the Company's efforts, and we regret any inconvenience caused. "

The BVI cease and desist was for them to stop providing brokerage services from their unregulated BVI company. I don't see how that would have any effect on their ability to move money in and out of their banks located in other countries. I think it's more likely a delaying tactic designed to keep people from filing complaints.

I recommend complaining everywhere possible. The BVI FSC, eConsumer.gov, Interpol, and anywhere else you can find. Ask your bank and police if there's a place in your country for filing online financial fraud charges. If you find out about one, share that information here.

I also do not think it's true.
If, If this is the case, I will message to all customers.
In addition, also on the WEB, would express that fact.
I think it's a tactic procrastination always.

From October 07, mail delivery of technical analysis is stopped.
The 4XP, there is a possibility that the WEB and phones are also withdraw all right away.

CIao mi chiamo Gabriele sono italiano e sono rimasto fregato da 4xp, volevo chiedere se qualcuno si è rivolto a uno studio legale? mi potete rispondere in privato grazie. Penso che siamo in tanti e per questo ul legale potrebbe prendere in carico tutti casi

Back