• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP, What Went Wrong With Your Company?

I am having an issue with a company
PilipenkoIgor - If you have been scammed by SkyFX you need to contact CySEC in relation to what they have done to you. File a complaint for them to investigate the issue. Please follow the link below and provide as much information as you have in relation to your complaint. Keep on pushing them for reviewing your complaint to get an answer. It took me 2 years for them to fine the company after providing so many evidences. If you need any assistance let me know.
http://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/complaints/cifs/

Forseti - The BVI financial services commission have told me that they will start a court action but they were not sure if they will be able to retrieve our funds. Therefore, I have told them that a separate lawsuit will be done from my layers here in Cyprus. I will ask my layer tomorrow if we are going to be on the same lawsuit as the Regulators, or it will a different lawsuit here in Cyprus and to be given to the directors in Israel.
My advice would be to get in contact with the BVI regulators also and provide them with all of you information regarding the scam that they have done to you also and what is the update in relation. I will also ask my layer here, if you want, if more names can be listed for suing them. If so, I will may ask for your personal information for them to get in touch with you if you are interested so that you give them also all the information that you have.
In relation for waiting - I cannot wait anymore. Of course, the ruling against the company and its directors from the BVI regulators will put us in a very beneficial position, but this is something for the layer to handle and decide upon. They know better.

Jason

My account is disabled for several months. I hope that FSC-VBI perform legal actions against 4xp. I have sent all the information and all documentation about with 4xp to FSC-VBI.
The former owners are hidden in Israel, they have to return to us our investment deposit initial.
The server is now called Algo-Trade and also they are in Israel, they are still doing their misdeeds.
FSC-VB should inform the regulator of Israel the relations between 4xp – Forex Place - Algo Trade - Deal Server.
Former owners of 4xp – Forex Place, they know where is our money.
I'm waiting for news, from the person of Deltacon, so tell us what are the following steps to give.
4xp-Anleger.Info have a blog, and it is still not updated since 31 March .

Jason, FSC-VBI said you that your should get in touch with a lawyer?or, have we wait for FSC-VBI present demand and wait for the ruling of the Court?.
Regards
PilipenkoIgor - If you have been scammed by SkyFX you need to contact CySEC in relation to what they have done to you. File a complaint for them to investigate the issue. Please follow the link below and provide as much information as you have in relation to your complaint. Keep on pushing them for reviewing your complaint to get an answer. It took me 2 years for them to fine the company after providing so many evidences. If you need any assistance let me know.

Forseti - The BVI financial services commission have told me that they will start a court action but they were not sure if they will be able to retrieve our funds. Therefore, I have told them that a separate lawsuit will be done from my layers here in Cyprus. I will ask my layer tomorrow if we are going to be on the same lawsuit as the Regulators, or it will a different lawsuit here in Cyprus and to be given to the directors in Israel.
My advice would be to get in contact with the BVI regulators also and provide them with all of you information regarding the scam that they have done to you also and what is the update in relation. I will also ask my layer here, if you want, if more names can be listed for suing them. If so, I will may ask for your personal information for them to get in touch with you if you are interested so that you give them also all the information that you have.
In relation for waiting - I cannot wait anymore. Of course, the ruling against the company and its directors from the BVI regulators will put us in a very beneficial position, but this is something for the layer to handle and decide upon. They know better.

Jason
Today Thursday 17 September, send an email to FSC-BVI, to request information on the results of the investigation, I am waiting for your response. I I will contact you to inform you of the FSC-VBI reply me. About Deltacon, months ago I have no news, and this if that is worrying me.
Maybe Deltacom not want to inform, to maintain the professional secrecy of investigations of Deltacom lawyers are doing.

Really!, I don't know what is happening.

Jason
Jason, you can contact me to give my information to your attorney to try to recover the money swindled by 4xp.
I think there must be more people interested in recovering the money swindled by 4xp.

I think you have to team up and make a class action suit against these scammers. What is their legal address? Offshore one?

Its legal address was in the British Virgin Islands, but their officers and directors were of Israel, and I still believe they are residing in Israel
I think you have to team up and make a class action suit against these scammers. What is their legal address? Offshore one?

I am honest person, I have never cheated anyone, my initial deposit of investment were the savings of many years of my work, and I've been cheated and deceived by the broker 4xp, and hope someday owners 4xp, pay all the damage they are causing.

I think it's impossible, any broker that was reported here everymonth should be real scam and no way to get money back.

When an offshore broker decides to go deposit-only and then close up it's websites, it's very hard to trace them. The ONLY hope is for everyone to share as much information as possible, especially for any bank accounts and other information associated with depositing money to the broker.

[Quote = "navyseal, post: 218.261, miembro de: 94.707"]. Creo que es imposible, cualquier corredor que se informó aquí everymonth debe ser estafa real y no hay manera de recuperar el dinero [/ quote]
The bróker 4xp was in offshore, the web closed, so it is not hard to track, there are people linked to 4XP, which are the owners and managing directors, and they are responsible for all the scams that committed the broker

I still say bank accounts are one of the best tracing methods. That will show which directors were just figureheads and who was really grabbing all the cash.

Back