4XP Withdrawal issues - Resolved

I am sending emails every day at the same time, around evening.

NONE get answered.

Jayden Hamilton, the supposedly 4XP Rep, where are you, and how come at your email e certain Jackie Barilla replied (twice)?

Good to hear that you got your money. It is unbelievable that some brokers give such hard time to traders when they ask for withdrawals.

I am told there are threats being made over this thread as well as over some other forums posts and reviews.

The FPA considers such heavy-handed tactics against clients to be deeply offensive.

Sara Ferrari, Jackie Barilla...italian brand names. If that story had lasted one more week, the next people who would have talked to him would have been Mr Maserati or Mrs Versace.

This is how it was resolved:

Following a rigorous investigation of your case, I have found that due to human error, you have received inadequate service from 4XP.

To be more specific, your first withdrawal failed due to incorrect IBAN details provided in your request (please see attached photo of our internal system report indicating this).

While this usually isn’t an issue, unfortunate circumstances have led to all the problems you have experienced with regards to your funds.

Your account manager, Sarah Ferrari, has fallen sick and was unable to provide you with adequate service. While Sarah was sick, your account has been transferred to Jacky Barilla. Unfortunately, a proper briefing had not occurred, resulting in the delays you have experienced with you withdrawal request.

I would like to add that this is in no way, shape or form a valid excuse, and 4XP would like to issue a formal apology. The service you received was far from acceptable and the persons responsible have been heavily reprimanded.

After careful consideration, we have decided to compensate you in the amount of 500 EUR bonus with no deposit required. Furthermore, 4XP will reimburse the $35 charged for the late withdrawal, which can be sent directly to you or added to your account.

I hope this solves the issue, and would be happy if you would consider trading with 4XP in the future. It is important that you understand that 4XP has no bad intentions and that simple human error resulted in your bad experience with us.

Sincerely,
Jayden Hamilton

Like all stories that end well, I would like to thank Mr. Barilla for having finalised the withdrawal in a brief period of time and Mr. Hamilton for the investigation and it's outcoming.

My only wish now is that we all learn from our mistakes so that these mishaps do not happen again.

Back