4XP Withdrawal issues - Resolved

The Tramp

Private, 1st Class
Hello, I opened a DEMO account via 4XP.

The next day I was contacted by Sara Ferrari (sarafe@4xp.com) where she leniently convinced to make a deposit, which was done in february for an amount of € 1000.

A couple of days later I repented and asked for a withdrawal.
I talked about it to Sara, she said it was no problem, to fill out the withdrawal form and it will be taken care of.

After two weeks and no sign of my money coming back, I wrote an email to Sara, telling her that I did not receive anything. She said that it's odd, because my deposit is at 0. According to her my bank details were wrong and invited me to fill in another withdrawal form, which I did, on the 16th of March.

After that date, I've not heard from them at all, my seven emails have been left unanswered.

To date I have not recieved my money back.

Last edited:
Dear The Tramp
My name is Jayden Hamilton and I am the official 4XP Representative on this Forum.
I would like to help you solve the issue that you are having with 4XP. Please send account details to the below email so that we can solve your issue in a timely manner: Jacky@4xp.com
Thanks
Best regards
Jayden

This morning I was contacted by a new person, Jackie Barilla which apologized and swore that my withdrawal was executed on the 28th of February.

Now I know for sure (just rechecked) that I have not recieved anything on their behalf.

So I asked him to provide me something that will help me and my back to track down this phantomatic transfer.

He replied that he will provide me with the SWIFT code via email ASAP.

This is what I got from him:
Gentile Cliente

Faccio seguito alla nostra piacevole conversazione telefonica,

Le volevo dare il Benvenuto in Forex Place.

Grazie all’eccellente piattaforma di trading MetaTrader 4, ad un servizio clienti efficiente e disponibile 24 ore su 24, ampi bonus e condizioni di trading vantaggiose, Forex Place é riuscita ad ottimizzare l’esperienza del trading online e ad offrire importanti guadagni ai suoi clienti.

Il mio nome e’ Jacky Barilla. Sono il vostro account manager nonche' il vostro assistente personale in 4XP - Online Forex Trading And Investments | Online Trading Platform ,

Per qualsiasi domanda riguardo alla piattaforma di trading e alla gestione del suo conto Forex Place La prego di non esitare a contattarmi all'indirizzo mail jacky@4xp.com o al numero +390662207766.

Le mando il link per scaricare la piattaforma!

METATRADER 4 http://www.4xp.com/files/fp4setup.exe

I feel like they are taking the piss out of me. He is treating me as if I am a new customer.... And there is no trace of what I am looking for.

Send the message back to Jackie and Jayden. Tell them you want a TT copy or full tracking info for the transfer immediately.

Last edited:
Just to keep you guys updated, Mr Barilla just replied saying that the wire trasfer aborted because my bank details were wrong, asking me to compile the form again.

This is the third time that I am compiling the withdrawal form, and the second time it was actually printed (not written by hand).

Questions:
If the wire transfer aborts, why don't they warn me, or reply to my requests regarding the status of my withdrawal request?

They know my bank details - I did a deposit - and theyshould check that the money does not come in from one account and leave to another - Money Laundering.

We'll see now how long it will take for the transfer to go through.

Demand that they provide you with a TT copy or equivalent tracking info and take that to your bank.

withdraw

Dear The Tramp
My name is Jayden Hamilton and I am the official 4XP Representative on this Forum.
I would like to help you solve the issue that you are having with 4XP. Please send account details to the below email so that we can solve your issue in a timely manner: Jacky@4xp.com
Thanks
Best regards
Jayden

do you know a guy named andy andersson?
this guy is playing with me the last 15 days about a withdraw of 1500 euro.
monday i will open a case for him and 4xp through israel embassy in cyprus.

4xp withdraw

Andy Andersson and 4XP are playing with customers.
They never send money back to customers.They want your money.
Dont send money to them.Big Fraud Company.
You never win from them they play against your orders.
I have 100 detail proofs for every singal trade i do with them.
When i ask from Andy Andersson to withdraw some from my money not even profits is playing with me about tt errors,holidays,need time and so on...
i have all the details and proofs to open case against him and his so called company.
israel embassy will help me they say.

Back