4xp withdrawal problem

Distinction

Private
I tried to withdraw money (890 Euro) from my account (3050248) because i need it for private matters. It was 1 month ago but i never got it. Before deposing money i was told by the manager John Green that i could always get my money back but he doesn't even reply anymore. Later i got a german speaking manager Don Marx who only replied once that i would get my money next week, but that was already 2 weeks ago and now he doesn't reply anymore aswell. Support doesn't reply also.

I've emailed a formal invitation for 4XP to either post here or get in touch with you. Please post an update on Saturday and let everyone know if they've contacted you or not.

did you file a court case?
if you deposited through a credit card make sure you make a charge back through your bank

Your case is now in the Open Cases folder. If 4XP continues to be silent, it will go to a vote next week.

Thanks. I have a question about this. I understand that forex broker don't want to be labeled scam (obviously) so until they are there is hope that they might give my money back to
avoid it. Do i understand it right that basicly the moment 4xp will be labeled scam i wont get my money back ? I mean that there is no hope anymore?

Sometimes, it takes the final "pay what's owed or get a scam label" to get some brokers to pay.

Other times, the broker realizes how much damage a scam finding does and pays later.

Finally, there are brokers who just decide to keep the money no matter what. In that case, at least the scam finding warns a lot of innocent traders to not also lose their money to the scammers.

Back