1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5 Mistakes to Avoid

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by Rambo35, Dec 4, 2013.

1. dianajs

dianajs Private, 1st Class

I agree that feeling jealous is not productive, but I don't think there's harm in the occasional comparison, especially if strategy is compared too, not just results.

2. Notati

Notati Private

The biggest mistake you can do in forex is that you don't do demo account trading. Demo trading should be mandatory for any trader. I can't believe that some people look down upon demo trading. They need to realize what is beneficial for them. What do you think?

3. EURUSD

EURUSD Sergeant Major

For especially beginner, practice in a demo account is very essential as early step to make preparation before start trading in real account, but will better during practice in demo account really already finding suitable system trading and strategy, because in real account will different condition about psychology trading, if on demo cannot trade with discipline hence on real account will more hard to control emotion

4. dianajs

dianajs Private, 1st Class

I don't think anything is mandatory in trading, but a lot of things are common sense, demo trading being one of them.

5. nahiyar

nahiyar Private, 1st Class

How ever demo trading is not compulsory for every trader it is optional you want to learnon demo for several months then it is best decision you made before you are going to invest your amount. Some trader think of it a waste of time. It is common mistake among many traders. Then they do not make much practice that is required to enter in live market.