5 Mistakes to Avoid

I agree, in such cases it's really better not to trade,I know it from my own experience, there were unlucky days when I tried to do better, bought and sold and my losses grew. sometimes it's better to be just a spectator.

If we will have good trading skills with us then our trading will also become more productive at the end of the trading day :D

If we will have good trading skills with us then our trading will also become more productive at the end of the trading day :D
If we can learn well how to analyze the market hence we will get easiness to making profit, but as trader also need prepare the risk that might occur in trading because not always we can analyze trend market properly

I think sometimes trading skills don't help)) or may be my skills are not really good) I will think about it:D

We need to develop such types of trading skills that will help us in making more income from our trades and also we will be profitable traders :D

We need to develop such types of trading skills that will help us in making more income from our trades and also we will be profitable traders :D
ok..I understand... there is no chance for me to accuse my fortune in all my losses...the problem is in my skills..bad skills:):(

ok..I understand... there is no chance for me to accuse my fortune in all my losses...the problem is in my skills..bad skills:):(

The good news is that with time and effort one can train themselves to improve their skills. I think that is very much achievable, if one is dedicated to the idea.

My own TOP5 mistakes to avoid.
Do not trade without:
1. Financial management
2. The ability to see and understand the trend.
3. Technical analysis and using such indicators as Moving average, Fibonacci, Bollingar Band etc.
4. Understanding of fundamental news and their impact and how to use and make them work for us.
5. Сlear mind

Do not trade without:
1. Financial management
3. Technical analysis and using such indicators as Moving average, Fibonacci, Bollingar Band etc.
4. Understanding of fundamental news and their impact and how to use and make them work for us.
5. Сlear mind

Financial management and clear minds are top most important factors to look for while trading. These two have to be very clear in order to make consistent profit.

Do not trade without:
1. Financial management
5. Сlear mind
Seems I make mistake for number three, I am trade only based on candlestick pattern without indicator, I just want to making my trades being simple, analyze, making plan and submit plan

EURUSD is it a sharp sense of humor and a great attempt of a serious trolling or a real appreciation from a pure heart and clear mind? :confused:Well I do not mind either to any option really! :DI am very pleased sincerely that my work which was written above in the text was appreciated by someone and you find it helpful

Back