5 Mistakes to Avoid

I agree with you, even if you are a great trader, if you choose the scam broker then all of your hard work is going down the drain.
Yes indeed, as trader also need pay attention with broker that chosen to trade with, although skill trading is good and they can generated good profit but when they trying withdraw money not processed and broker giving certain unrealistic reason hence it will vain

Yes indeed, as trader also need pay attention with broker that chosen to trade with, although skill trading is good and they can generated good profit but when they trying withdraw money not processed and broker giving certain unrealistic reason hence it will vain
Or the brokers tweak your spreads and slippage, or make some price spikes where nowhere else in the market happened just to trigger stop loss orders.

I another mistake one should not make is "Avoid leaving your strategy just because it has failed once. But know that sometimes the market may go against you even if you are correct with your analysis".

I another mistake one should not make is "Avoid leaving your strategy just because it has failed once. But know that sometimes the market may go against you even if you are correct with your analysis".
True. Unfortunately, the market will go against you often. Good money management can keep you alive in such times.

I agree. That is why one should test their strategy over a considerable period of time. I test mine at least a few months so I can see how well I can trade using them under different trading conditions.

True. Unfortunately, the market will go against you often. Good money management can keep you alive in such times.
This is not true, I belive from experince as long as you have a good startegy, you will always be in money as long as you stick to the strategy

This is not true, I belive from experince as long as you have a good startegy, you will always be in money as long as you stick to the strategy
Then you're one of the rare traders in the world who are always in money. :)

Good mindset and having confidence in forex trading might will help us to trade with positive mindset and able generate good earning eventually, having good strategy also need accompanied with strong psychology in trading

There are plenty of mistakes due to which we are struggling, you have shared some of them and I would like to add one another mistake that most of the people are failing due to using big lot size and trading with big target of profit

Thanks for the points of mistakes that you have written her. Yes, these are some mistakes which are frequently done by Forex traders.

In my opinion, the most common and dangerous mistake that traders make is start trading on live account to early than they should, thinking that trading is too easy. Matter of fact is earning my by Forex trading is the hardest way to do so.

Back