5 Mistakes to Avoid

Beginners make mistakes as it is natural for them. The best 5 mistakes to avoid in forex market are don't be naive, don't let your emotions take control of you, be realistic, don't make investments just by watching youtube videos and don't let the success of your demo account fool you.

I always advise the newbies not to enter the market without adequate knowledge as this hurry can cause serious financial damages to yourself. One more important thing, enter the marketbwith the spare money you have apart from your daily budget. Thamks you!

Yes forex trading has also two sides we see only profit side not think and plan for risk we have to face in market. Knowledge will help to cover basic mistakes as risk management is important of all . when trader is able to manage trading he will avoid many mistakes . Right broker will only helpful for safety of your accounts and fair trading services rest of trading is totally upto trader.

The mostly common mistake that many beginners can do is that they came up here to become a rich one in a very little time. This thing shows the their greedy behaviour. If you do so than there is a huge possibility that you lose your all the money you had in your account. So don't try that kind of foolish thing in your life if you loves your money.

The mostly common mistake that many beginners can do is that they came up here to become a rich one in a very little time. This thing shows the their greedy behaviour. If you do so than there is a huge possibility that you lose your all the money you had in your account. So don't try that kind of foolish thing in your life if you loves your money.
I don't think it's just a matter of greed, it's also caused by less than realistic expectations caused by ignorance.

Early mistake among all new traders is that they go to trading having minor knowledge and live trading kill their dreams mostly in first month. The more you wait for getting more knowledge, the less your mistakes will be in trading.

you do not have too much margin of mistakes on the forex market as it is the game of profit and loss. A single mistake can take you farthur away from your current position. So, most beginners do not realize the severity of the market which is a huge mistake. Am I right?

One of the biggest mistakes you can do in forex trading is comparing your results with other traders. You should't do this ever. Your trading life is different from others. You will try to make harsh decisions by being jealous or feeling inferior. Your trading life is unique from others.

One of the biggest mistakes you can do in forex trading is comparing your results with other traders. You should't do this ever. Your trading life is different from others. You will try to make harsh decisions by being jealous or feeling inferior. Your trading life is unique from others.

I agree that feeling jealous is not productive, but I don't think there's harm in the occasional comparison, especially if strategy is compared too, not just results.

Back