5 Stars forex SCAM. they theft my money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iraqitrader

Private

1. I start trade with the broker from 25/01/2016 to 29/01/2016. i made deposite 500 $ got boouns 250 $ and i made profite 200 $ . but in friday evening i just opened my account and i saw all the trades on 28/01 and 29/01 is canceled
2. I asked them for back my deposite and pay me the profite the support on website said we will call you and nobody call . the account manger he is Arabian from Syria he said my name is Adnan . he is not reply now at all but before deposit he call 2 times daily
3. before i do deposit i did read all comments that is here and i told them you are scam and people say that you are scam they said me no the website www.forexpeacearmy.com is liar and this website people get paid for comments and the website asked the forex brokers for money .and they send me websites where their people comments and video on youtube that this forex peace army is scam and they say this website ask us money for delet comments people. shortly this 5 stars forex is the god of lies.
4.see the video please and you know by yourself how they theft my money.
thank you very much for give us this chance to show the scammers to the world.

Send the link to this thread to every address you can find for 5StarsForex

I want delet this because it was misunderstanding . the account manger called me and explained to me and it was misunderstanding . it was Eorr on system and they told me to refresh the account but i am new in the website and it didnt understand the reply . now my balance is the same . and i asked him withdrawals and he said we will send it .

If and when the full amount of money you tried to withdraw arrives, post an update. Then AsstModerator can mark the thread as resolved.

5 stars forex does not want to return to my customers money on their platforms, please let us unite and make a complaint to all the competent authorities, we need to shut them down

I want delet this because it was misunderstanding . the account manger called me and explained to me and it was misunderstanding . it was Eorr on system and they told me to refresh the account but i am new in the website and it didnt understand the reply . now my balance is the same . and i asked him withdrawals and he said we will send it .
did they send the money?

Well I for one was never paid or asked by forexpeacearmy for my views or comments, nor did anyone else I expect!
This "Arabian from Syria" probably did not want to reported on this website and when you posted your complaint, then decided to contact you and reinstate you trades/deposit. If I were you I would wait and see if you get your money back first before deleting anything.

No they did not send me any money . and mr.adnan is just big scammer . and i will upload the video proof how the did scam me today or tomorrow i did delet it becaues he told me just delet your video and i will send you your money tomorrow and till today he did not send me anything .

FI SWEDEN REPLY :
Thank you for your e-mails tothe Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen), our ref. FI Dnr 16-1618. Neither 5 Stars Forex, 5 Stars Markets Ltd nor 5 Stars Financial Groups AB is licensed or registered by Finansinspektionen to conduct financial operations in Sweden, as you can see on our website under Company Register (http://www.fi.se/Folder-EN/Startpage/Register/Company-register/). According to the documents you have sent us, 5 Stars Forex/5 Stars Markets Ltd seems to be based in the Seychelles and I would therefore recommend that you contact the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (http://www.fsaseychelles.sc/).
If I have interpreted your e-mail correctly, you fear that you might have been the victim of investment fraud. You should therefore contact the police both in Ukraine and in Sweden. Information about the Swedish Police is available both in Arabic and in English (https://polisen.se/ar/Languages/Arabiska/ and https://polisen.se/en/Languages/Startpage/, respectively). You might get in touch with the National Fraud Centre (Nationellt bedrägericentrum), which works specifically with these matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back