5 Things I have learned in 5 years of trading!

Vo32ss

Private, 1st Class
You're right.
A lot of people believe it can bring in quick money.
It's just business as usual.
It takes time and knowledge.

Tahntaman

Private, 1st Class
There are many more rules. It's just that everyone shapes them for themselves as they go along their way in the market.

pezz55

Sergeant
Very good points there. It's sad there are so many con artists out there giving forex trading a bad name. It also takes much more hard work than people expect. There is always learning going on and the markets are forever changing. No such thing as quick cash in trading.

Androlen

Recruit
Great article I guess, you correctly described all the vital things. In my opinion, traders always must be prepared to learn lessons, like at school, because trading is such an activity where you can't stay on one place. You always will be developing your skills, upgrading knowledge and gaining experience. This process is unavoidable and irreversable. To my mind, the maind idea of trading is to learn every day, you shouldn't dedicate lots of time to it, you just try to do something in order not to notice how you are learning. It's the best progress in trading, when you start getting knowledge without any second thought and take it for granted.