• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 70Trades.com

General discussions of a financial company
On 7th July, I had downloaded the 70 trades app to which I had registered as there was a free trading course as was advertised on their page. I was initially only interested to learn trading but not to trade. Beginning of 8th July till 11th July, 70 tradisi representative had incessantly called me every single day to invest my money to start trading. I was hesitant at first but after the representative persuade me to talk to their manager Jessie, I decided to give it a try. I invested USD 200 through my credit card on 12th July but was charged USD 204 instead. They promised that they will call me the next day. I only received a call from the accounts manager, Anitha 3 days later. She explained to me the 1st 5 trades were protected trade. She managed to gain my confidence in her during the 1st 5 trades as there was minimal profit. That is also due to the reason that the position made were small. On the 4th day she did not call me despite sending multiple emails asking her to call me at 1.30 pm. The next day she explained and came up with the reason of having diarrhea and was unable to call.

Since the 2nd day of trading, Anitha the accounts manager keep on persuading me to invest another USD5000. She said the company will give a 95percent bonus . Apart from that I will be given trading tools to help me with trading since I am a beginner. She keep on persuading me by giving me false guarantee that she will Help me get profit of 5000USD per week. And that this Promotion of where I will get USD 4950 bonus and there will be trading tools to help me is not for every traders just to get me hook.

I agreed and invested USD5000 and as promise a 95percent bonus was given. This is where her credibility begins to be questionable. She had promise and guarantee that I will get a profit of 5000USD per week when I was hesitant to invest 5000USD.

Ever since I invested USD5000 , she had given wrong position for trading and I was running at a lost. The last position she had given me had cost me to lost All my money. When I saw that the position she gave me was going down trend, i had email her to ask whether I should close the position. She replied and in that email, she ask me not to close. Trusting my better judgment, I did close the positon at when my money had left 7000 but i don’t understand why the position wasn’t close. Was the app faulty? Because of that I had lost all my money when I had trusted her. She didn’t call me the next days despite me sending so many emails asking her to call me. Now I lost most my money USD5300 and nothing left to buy some food. Please help me to get back my money please help

Hello, I was cheated also by 70Trades. Can anyone help me pls how to recover my deposit? I thought they can help me financially but I was very wrong. They take money from innocent people who just wish to gain extra income. Pls help. Thanks in advance.

On 7th July, I had downloaded the 70 trades app to which I had registered as there was a free trading course as was advertised on their page. I was initially only interested to learn trading but not to trade. Beginning of 8th July till 11th July, 70 tradisi representative had incessantly called me every single day to invest my money to start trading. I was hesitant at first but after the representative persuade me to talk to their manager Jessie, I decided to give it a try. I invested USD 200 through my credit card on 12th July but was charged USD 204 instead. They promised that they will call me the next day. I only received a call from the accounts manager, Anitha 3 days later. She explained to me the 1st 5 trades were protected trade. She managed to gain my confidence in her during the 1st 5 trades as there was minimal profit. That is also due to the reason that the position made were small. On the 4th day she did not call me despite sending multiple emails asking her to call me at 1.30 pm. The next day she explained and came up with the reason of having diarrhea and was unable to call.

Since the 2nd day of trading, Anitha the accounts manager keep on persuading me to invest another USD5000. She said the company will give a 95percent bonus . Apart from that I will be given trading tools to help me with trading since I am a beginner. She keep on persuading me by giving me false guarantee that she will Help me get profit of 5000USD per week. And that this Promotion of where I will get USD 4950 bonus and there will be trading tools to help me is not for every traders just to get me hook.

I agreed and invested USD5000 and as promise a 95percent bonus was given. This is where her credibility begins to be questionable. She had promise and guarantee that I will get a profit of 5000USD per week when I was hesitant to invest 5000USD.

Ever since I invested USD5000 , she had given wrong position for trading and I was running at a lost. The last position she had given me had cost me to lost All my money. When I saw that the position she gave me was going down trend, i had email her to ask whether I should close the position. She replied and in that email, she ask me not to close. Trusting my better judgment, I did close the positon at when my money had left 7000 but i don’t understand why the position wasn’t close. Was the app faulty? Because of that I had lost all my money when I had trusted her. She didn’t call me the next days despite me sending so many emails asking her to call me. Now I lost most my money USD5300 and nothing left to buy some food. Please help me to get back my money please help

i have personally lost USD 29,300. I only managed to withdraw USD 3,000.

I followed 100% their instruction and advice and deposited USD 32,300 in total but only got back USD 3,000.

They told me to open 7 big positions 1 day before the day of withdrawal of USD 40,000. But All the 7 positions turned negative and I lost All the profits and deposits that was in my account on 31st July 2018.
I
After that they kept calling me to deposit another USD 7,000 to help me start again but I refused.

My Mobile Number is 0060123786239 (Malaysia). Please whatsApp me and I will share all my evidence and also other people in the Group who was cheated by 70 Trades.

The reason i am sharing with you is because I LOST USD 29,300 and that is a lot of money. I had to surrender my Life Insurance Policy and investment policy which I had for 21 years.

Back