• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss RTCFinance.com

General discussions of a financial company
How do we file a complaint and get our money back from this company? We have been scammed! Please help us. Anybody here having the same problem with this company?

I was being scammed by Rtc finance. Actually I feel ashame to review this issue but to prevent more vitims to fall into this scam. I hope that people won't fall from it.
At the very begining, I saw this advertivement Spectum Code showing an video on how you could earn lots of money and how you could help your family and many other peoples you know. So out of curious and stupidity, I signed up believing all the tales and miracle they telling. I felt I was being blessed to met Robin Hood in present time. Untill you deposited all your money that reflect on your bank account, the scam start. They will appoint a senior manager to help you to place order on the trades. But when the trades win, they will tell you not to close but to hold on to it. Then after your pairs losses, they will say they will refer you to their recovery department and another scammer will come in. So this time, the new con man will tell you to place order on both buying and selling on the same order at the same time to the maximum limit of your equity. Though I'm not smart , I still know that doing so will be a confirmed loss. You can't buy and sell on the same pairs at the same time. Their motive and intention is to wipe you out dry and earn their salaries. That's why they give out bonuses to lure you fall for it. Untill they squeeze out all the money and bonus in your account then they will start to sweet talk, pester or even threaten you to deposit more money. So don't and never believe miracles, tales they are telling , I know I can't do anything to get back my money now. Hopefully my experience will help some people that are desperated and though they finally met God to help them. In fact don't fall for all these online or binary options trading brokers, there are too many out there.

I too seem to have become a victim of this scam who have taken many thousands of pounds off me. Although registered in Belize it seems all their traders are in a call centre in Capetown. But when they call you, the number the call appears to come from either UK (+44) or Sweden (+46) and the senior manager then speaks to you. The senior managers all seem to have very British sounding first names and surnames and speak with a "white" South African accent and are deceptively friendly but their intent seems to be to get you to make more and more deposits from your own bank account into your RTC trading account.which they deceive you is in your own interests to trade in some fantastic opportunity. BUt bringing them to justice might be difficult because of the multi nationality I believe the best hope might be to get them extradited to face trial and be jailed for criminal fraud which could be proved. UK, Australia, USA New Zealand, the EU and Canada all have extradition treaties with South Africa which might make this practicable with good lawyers.

Last edited:
How do we file a complaint and get our money back from this company? We have been scammed! Please help us. Anybody here having the same problem with this company?
Yes! I had problems and am eager to get in contact with somebody knowing what happened with RTC Finance!
Did they ever got charged?
The company RTCFinance closed in march 2018.
What has happened with the complaints?
Is it possible to get contact with someone about the company.
For my part I am interested to agree with the tax authority so I can reduce the tax I am supposed to pay according to them.
Can they be concidered as a normal company with a normal business?
I do not think I will get any money back but at least use the loss to deduct other earnings!

It is in interest if they ever acted as a broker, ie did we act in real?
The answers looked as and was a real?
Their methods were not fair but did we invest properly?

Back