• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexWinnerRobot.com (Was ForexProfitableEA.com)

General discussions of a financial company
this is the same Ea come from ForexEarnBD.com

after i buy the EA and run it on my vps the EA remove it self and get massage :

not supported, please use proper vps!!!

after i take with the support on Skype they told me it need vps with this specification:

Minimum VPS Requirements

4 Core CPU Xeon E5

32 GB RAM

1 Gbps Bandwidth

Windows Server 2008 or 2007

Remote Desktop VPS

after i search for that vps and i did not found

i ask them te tell me what vps they use to rent it :

the answer:

-our EA run our own vps

-Can I use it

-our own vps use?

-yes

YOU CAN RENT VPS FORM OUR COMPANY. OUR NEW RENT & VPS VALIDITY.

10 MONTHS VPS RENT $339

15 MONTHS VPS RENT $399

20 MONTHS VPS RENT $449

30 MONTHS VPS RENT $499

You get this VPS, You can use our EA. Please don't use other wrok this vps

!!!! the min to rent 10 month with $339

post from myfxbook:
(ZKFXtrader) Jun 05 at 21:52
Hi there,
I also bought the EA and now struggling to make it work on my computer/VPS.
They quoted same price of $339/- for 10 months of service. One thing is troubling me: why the EA uses old operating system (2008/2007) with 32 GB RAM and 1Gbps bandwith?
Looks like they want to trap customers with their EA and and then with VPS charges. I inquired many places, people are offering VPS with sam eor better specs but OS is 2012.
Any idea?

I just bought the EA and not working. The problem is same, they ask me to upgrade vps or upgrade the package.

Don't buy the product, he is scammer

The same vendor started a new SCAM. The new SCAM from the same vendor Tihomir Deliev is Forexpipkiller.com

Don't trust him, they will scam you. Data from the investor password account, are manipulated and the bad trades have changed from negative to positive trades. See proofs attached and compare between real (losses) and fake (manipulated). Also, the vendor don't tell you on the website, that after the purchase you have to buy an expensive VPS solution, otherwise the EA will not work. But even if you buy the special VPS solution from them, the EA will not work! It's only a trick to get from you, more money! The requirements are so high that it is absurd, even the most complex EA doesn't need such a high performance. See here:

VPS Configuration:
KINDLY USE MINIMUM THIS CONFIGURATIONS SERVER
VPS Requirements
24 vCPU Xeon E5
64 GB RAM
1 GBPS Bandwidth
OS 2012 R2
Remote Desktop VPS & USA SERVER

Don't trust or buy something from this vendor otherwise you will lose your money!! If you ask for a refund, they will ignore your request.

Be warned!

fa73df370ca052012aa89d013646573d-full.jpg

a19ac142802dc7de5779c822cef923a2-full.jpg

Back