• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss proacttraders.com

General discussions of a financial company
As I wrote in my review, I am really intrigued by this company. I was only in the training room for the 2 week free trial period, but I do see potential to make a lot of money using their system. The problem was that it was too expensive ($300 per month - the combined cost of their charts and their training room). After all, the economy is currently in the toilet and it's not like everyone has a lot of money to throw around. Still, if they would specifically give us their trade signals that make them 1000 pips per month (as they say they average), then we could make enough money to pay their monthly fees AND gain confidence by seeing in our trading account that their system works. Also, while we are benefiting from their trades, we would also be learning how to trade their system at the very same time. To me, that would be a win-win situation for everyone!

I would very much like to see the current members and / or former members comment about your experience with Proacttraders, or you can comment in regards to what I wrote of in this post.

Hi topgun,

I signed up recently with pro-Act...I have the charts and live room service, I signed up a month ago...The charts are reasonably good, but my results based from the signals they give are quite poor, 10 trades, 1 win of 30 pips...I am in agreement with you that 300.00 monthly is a bit steep, and I am not making a fraction of the cost back in winning trades..The training is all self serve, with some recorded beginner sessions, that seem to cover all the same topics, buy low, sell high, etc, etc...They are about to launch a new live service for 2999.00, I am not sure if its any better than what they have, but its definetly priced high...as to the trade question you have, if you pay, they have a tool that sends out alerts, with the info your looking for, however its never on time very often and doesnt work well...so in effect you get trade alerts that may be way past the window of entry...Overall I am dissapointed with the site, and the education that should be there is lacking a lot...while they profess that no trader left behind, all it really comes to is you pay 300.00 for generated trades...I have learned far more on trading technique from other places...and after this month I will terminate the subscription .....

Cheers
Hiway1

Back