• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FX-NeuralNetworks.com

General discussions of a financial company
Nobody trading with this EA?.
Watching the results would be logic to have a lot of reviews. I would start right away if they would offer any possibility of testing (paying, of course) one month, not 6.
In any case would be very appreciate the access to a real account with an investor password, but this looks to be not very widespread.

Don't buy this ea,its a scam, its a martingala sistem, i ask back my money the day after and don't wants to give me back my money.
Every single onest commerciant give back your money if there is something is not good. you can see every where 30 days money back garantee, but this people don't respect this law, its a scam and the ea is dangerus, is a pure martingala sistem. I make many back test and put it on the demo account, but the result are completely bad. I'm sure he turns on the ea some moments and then turns it off.You will see the file attached direct from the seller thats is a martingala. But the seller says that is sistem is not martingala, you can see his email and his education.

1)file email me: it's the answer where he says his EA is not a martingale
2)file direct from the seller: its a back test from the seller, that send to the buyer togheter with the ea, is not my back test.
3) file StrategyTester2 martingala back test1 and 2, are my back test.

Silvia

Attachments

• email me.JPG
    email me.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 8
  • file direct from the seller.JPG
    file direct from the seller.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 9
  • StrategyTester2 martingala back test1.JPG
    StrategyTester2 martingala back test1.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 8
  • StrategyTester2 martingala back test12.JPG
    StrategyTester2 martingala back test12.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 8
Don't buy this ea,its a scam, its a martingala sistem, i ask back my money the day after and don't wants to give me back my money.
Every single onest commerciant give back your money if there is something is not good. you can see every where 30 days money back garantee, but this people don't respect this law, its a scam and the ea is dangerus, is a pure martingala sistem. I make many back test and put it on the demo account, but the result are completely bad. I'm sure he turns on the ea some moments and then turns it off.You will see the file attached direct from the seller thats is a martingala. But the seller says that is sistem is not martingala, you can see his email and his education.

1)file email me: it's the answer where he says his EA is not a martingale
2)file direct from the seller: its a back test from the seller, that send to the buyer togheter with the ea, is not my back test.
3) file StrategyTester2 martingala back test1 and 2, are my back test.

Silvia

Silvia you have silly charges.
I use more 1 year this EA.
I have received 1200% On MY real account.
I have given an assessment to this EA on FPA.
This EA never uses martingal

Dear Robertbolt55, maybe she send me another EA, or also you are scam like your friend seller.
Explain to me what is martingala.
Martingala for you is only when the ea after the first trade is in drawdown increases the lot?
No dear
Martingale is even when after the first trade are in drawdown he opens another trade of the same lot and then closes them together.
In the back test from the seller there are 5 trade close together
Now there 2 things:
1) you're a salesman's friend.( No ? give me the proof, let me see your account.)
you write:
I have received 1200% On MY real account. (Yuo use this Ea more then one year, but the account statment is not one year, see better, ando also see better the last trade he make. is pure martingala.
or
2) you do not know what martingale means.

I want just back my money, There is an international law: 30 days money back garantee.
He dont' respect the law becouse is a scam seller
regards
Silvia

Attachments

• martingala.JPG
    martingala.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 7
Dear Robertbolt55, maybe she send me another EA or also you are scam like your friend seller.
Martingale for you is only when the ea after the first trade is in drawdown increases the lot?
No dear
Martingale is even when after the first trade are in drawdown he opens another trade of the same lot and then closes them together.
Now there 2 things:
1) you're a salesman's friend.
or
2) you do not know what martingale means. (see the last trade, this is martingala)

You write: Silvia you have silly charges.
I use more 1 year this EA. ( But the statment is not one year)

I want just my money back. there is an international law: 30 days money back guarantee. your friend don't respect this law becouse is a scam.
Silvia

Attachments

• martingala.JPG
    martingala.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 8
I agree is a scam robot, I bought this EA two months ago and did not open any trade.
Scam Scam robot

Dear Robertbolt55, maybe she send me another EA, or also you are scam like your friend seller.
Martingala for you is only when the ea after the first trade is in drawdown increases the lot?
No dear
In the back test from the seller there are 5 trade close together
Now there 2 things:
1) you're a salesman's friend.( No ? give me the proof, let me see your account.)
you write:
I have received 1200% On MY real account. (Yuo use this Ea more then one year, but the account statment is not one year, see better, ando also see better the last trade he make. is pure martingala.
or
2) you do not know what martingale means.

I want just back my money, There is an international law: 30 days money back garantee.
He dont' respect the law becouse is a scam seller
regards
Silvia

OH YES,
I have a small mistake. ABOUT 1 year i use it Forex EA.
Also I have alter ego written everything correctly.
You don't understand to a difference between the GRID TRADE and Martingale TRADE.
But already you draw conclusions as the expert.
I didn't sell you this EA.
I have only written about him. Because at me it makes about a year profit. I love IT FOREX EA !
All questions to the author. Not to me

Last edited:
I agree is a scam robot, I bought this EA two months ago and did not open any trade.
Scam Scam robot

address to the center of support, for me always answer very quickly. If you have real problems.
Or you are Silvia, and it was specially registered for this message.

Dear Robertbolt55, maybe she send me another EA or also you are scam like your friend seller.
Martingale for you is only when the ea after the first trade is in drawdown increases the lot?
No dear
Now there 2 things:
1) you're a salesman's friend.
or
2) you do not know what martingale means. (see the last trade, this is martingala)

You write: Silvia you have silly charges.
I use more 1 year this EA. ( But the statment is not one year)

I want just my money back. there is an international law: 30 days money back guarantee. your friend don't respect this law becouse is a scam.
Silvia

IT FOR YOU https://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/06/martingale.asp
You will know that such martingale
1) You don't understand in trade and trade strategy.
2) You offend all who doesn't agree with you.
take care better of children )

Back