• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss StratxMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
Stratxmarkets, I have been wit this company for nearly two years, I cannot get out of the situation I am in with them;
They adopt all the underhand techniques you would expect from an unregistered Binary Options Scam Outfit.
1:\ Cold calling, showing some profits
2:\hounding you constantly to deposit more money, telling you they only deal with large institutions only
3:\Place an amount on your account without telling you this is a bonus
4:\By default all withdraws are rejected and then you will Never ,Ever see you money again.
Then do you some homework and find they are registered in the Marshall Islands, their account is owned by some Romanian guy who lives in Brent.
And they have many unhappy posts about then not returning funds, ripoffreports, members of parliament complaining etc. These guys think they are above the law and no-one can touch them. If you have an account with them try a withdraw.
Stay Well Clear.

StratxMarkets has threatened me with legal action to stop my reviews, an Ex-stratxmarkets worker told me how they Fleece customers;

So Tom how do things work at Stratx?"

Our Moto is Deposits, Deposits, Deposits, we get paid on Deposits.

We target everyone, many of our deposits come from the retired, with their life savings. Yes we know we ruin life's, but we get paid for deposits. If the clients has winning trades, it's an opportunity to make them deposit more, if they don't, we win by default, most lose all their money.

We have staged performances for the larger deposits.

We tell them to sign non disclosure forms and the information we will give is privileged and confidential. (it's all BS)

We arrange a meeting with who we say is a very important trader who only deals with institutions but will give you five minutes of his time.

We reel off names of large investment brokers we deal with.

We say the profits are very large but you need to be privileged.

We tell them there is a minimum entry of 50/100 k depending on the profile we have and you need to act quickly.

We will tell you to borrow money, remortgage, sell everything you can, to get the funds.

When you make the deposit, we celebrate in the office and rounds of drinks down the pub, you have been reeled in and your deposit is ours, you will never see that cash again.

Many phone and complain, but we have been told every phone call ,even a complaint is another deposit opportunity.

If a client phoned and complains about losing all or bonus restrictions we tell them the way to fix this is another deposit and an opportunity has arisen for some massive profits. If this does not work you are passed to another trader and another until a deposit is extracted.

Over the phone we make them sign a contract, it does not matter what we say, we tell them all conversations are recorded, this is not true. Once we have their signature on the contract, that's it, we do not care about, legal proceedings, police, parliament and bad reviews this is expected and we have covered ourselves.

Everything we say even our names are false, all are adds with show us as top rated with 5 stars and a top trading platform are fake. Our trading platform has no trader tools and our expire times cannot be adjusted, this is for our benefit of the customer to lose as much as possible, if they have too many winning trades then we can adjust that also. We are not registered so all the rules on bonuses and platform do not apply to us. With a registered broker the bonus does not affect the withdraw of the customers deposit, with us it is 30x and nothing can be withdraw, so you always lose with us.

Back