GBO CAPITAL (formally Prime Brokerz) DOES NOT HONOUR WITHDRAWALS

Iceman543

Private, 1st Class

A warning to all who are thinking of investing with GBO!!

I made a withdrawal through my broker John Adams(who has since left) on the 24th April this year for a very small amount as they had literally let my account go to the dogs...so I closed my account and withdrew the balance.
I have written several emails requesting my funds and except for one email early in the piece from a Mr Michael Anderson, up to this moment I haven't received a cent!!

Michael Anderson told me it would take about 6 weeks.
Its now been over 12 weeks!!!

I will collect all the emails and publish them here, however in the interim if anyone wants copies of these emails to make up their mind email me and I will send them to you.

It might just save you losing your money!!

A warning to all who are thinking of investing with GBO!!

I made a withdrawal through my broker John Adams(who has since left) on the 24th April this year for a very small amount as they had literally let my account go to the dogs...so I closed my account and withdrew the balance.
I have written several emails requesting my funds and except for one email early in the piece from a Mr Michael Anderson, up to this moment I haven't received a cent!!

Michael Anderson told me it would take about 6 weeks.
Its now been over 12 weeks!!!

I will collect all the emails and publish them here, however in the interim if anyone wants copies of these emails to make up their mind email me and I will send them to you.

It might just save you losing your money!!
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Thanks FX Master.
I cant contact them through Skype however I have sent numerous emails to Support and a 'Michael Anderson'
I will try again and do what you say and see if they will come here.
Obviously they must know that they have done something wrong or they would have answered.

Will let you know as soon as I can some answers

Thanks FX Master.
I cant contact them through Skype however I have sent numerous emails to Support and a 'Michael Anderson'
I will try again and do what you say and see if they will come here.
Obviously they must know that they have done something wrong or they would have answered.

Will let you know as soon as I can some answers
Great, never give up :) and keep us updated as well :)

hi FX Master, I sent them an email again yesterday inviting them for a discussion ,
No answer as yet but then why arent I not surprised!!
I dont know my account number as when I put my withdrawal for my funds they closed my account down.
Mind you GBO also ran my daughters account down to nil.after it hit some 16k.then closed it and did the same with a friend of mine costing him about 57k i think and he was well in the black.
Actually so sick on these unethical people. It was bad enough losing 100k with Option Rally after they mismanaged my account then this happens. I really dont trust any brokers now.
Even though this is only a small amount I am still sick of these parasites.
Rant over ..lol

hi FX Master, I sent them an email again yesterday inviting them for a discussion ,
No answer as yet but then why arent I not surprised!!
I dont know my account number as when I put my withdrawal for my funds they closed my account down.
Mind you GBO also ran my daughters account down to nil.after it hit some 16k.then closed it and did the same with a friend of mine costing him about 57k i think and he was well in the black.
Actually so sick on these unethical people. It was bad enough losing 100k with Option Rally after they mismanaged my account then this happens. I really dont trust any brokers now.
Even though this is only a small amount I am still sick of these parasites.
Rant over ..lol
Go ahead and open FPA traders court case against them. To do so, follow the suggestion here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

hanThank you Lt Colonel ,

I will start this immediately.

Most companies I think know that they have you by the balls because by the time they have scammed you, they have left you with no money to pursue the issue.

Or in the case of GBO Capital they know they can get away with it because the amount is so small its not worth the cost to recover!!

In my case this is so, especially with Option Rally as they drained my funds.
I am wondering if it is not too late to start with something here for Option Rally as well as there are plenty of firms telling me i have a legitimate case however the costs are prohibitive.
Of the $100k I lost to Option Rally, I asked them back for $60 k as I was being reasonable considering the volatility of this business, I felt that $60 k was fair even though I felt it was more however it would have been hard to prove whereas I could safely prove the 60k.

What I did not account for as you will see in my thread for Option Rally is that they would try other avenues of deception which would appeal to my already gullible nature and while appearing to help were actually trying to tie me into contracts which would tie me up etc etc.
Yes i was gullible enough to think these people were actually trying to help when courtesy of a friend of mine I took off my rose coloured glasses and found out what they were really up to.
All of a sudden all what had happened actually made sense, the only issue was how to go about it whilst Option Rally was probably thinking that if they leave it long enough the problem would go away by itself.
Undoubtedly GBO Capital probably believes this too!!, as I have sent numerous emails to them.

What they did not account for is I sincerely believe and know that they have taken me for a ride and that now I am going to pursue the matter no matter how long it takes.

The GBO Capital issue is clear cut. I made the withdrawal, I havent got the funds yet, end of story.
With Option Rally which is about 2 years old now it could be slightly more complex, however I have got all the email trails etc. and untill I am shown otherwise, I KNOW i AM RIGHT!!

Thank you again for your advice. Thanks to you I am feeling better AND MORE CONFIDENT and I really want these scavengers brought to justice.

Back