• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LMT-Forex-Formula.com (Dean Saunders)

General discussions of a financial company
LMT formula

Hey folks,

I have received an email about a product called "LMT Forex formula". It's a formula to trade and just like so many advertisements, they have put some successful stories on their page. Does anyone know what kind of deal it is or is this going to work out as they say?

I have read some of their free article which are issues usually discussed in relation to trading but have not tried subscribing to any of their paid formula.

Check out the "Trading systems reviews" on this site.

Anyone using the LMT Formula? I would like to hear from you!

LMT

clem699,
I bought LMT back in april (I think) of 09. I just found this site and joined, I plan on putting reviews for 12 products asap - great resource.
LMT is by a guy named Dean Saunders and I will say that he was pretty good about answering questions, I think personally. It was an indicator system that worked great for about 2 months - about 95% accuracy, and then for no reason just fell below 50% accuracy. Dean did update the software and it worked good for a little while, then its accuracy declined. I think this guy tried to put out a legitamite good indicator system and this is one of 2 systems that I did not return, Im not using it right now and that should tell you something, but I think its clickbank and it might be worth you trying.

clem699,
I bought LMT back in april (I think) of 09. I just found this site and joined, I plan on putting reviews for 12 products asap - great resource.
LMT is by a guy named Dean Saunders and I will say that he was pretty good about answering questions, I think personally. It was an indicator system that worked great for about 2 months - about 95% accuracy, and then for no reason just fell below 50% accuracy. Dean did update the software and it worked good for a little while, then its accuracy declined. I think this guy tried to put out a legitamite good indicator system and this is one of 2 systems that I did not return, Im not using it right now and that should tell you something, but I think its clickbank and it might be worth you trying.

Thanks for the information.In actual fact,I do not base my trades on any product developed by anybody.My style is to read and review any information that comes my way and see if it can upgrade my trading plan if not,off into the trash it goes but it is good that you are telling us your experience with the product that will go along way in getting people informed about LMT formula.

clem699,

accuracy declined because markets stopped trending ! simple as that... the LMT is a knockoff from Philip Nell's system at another forum.

It's a simple MACD histogram system with a moving average

Salvador,
OK the market stopped trending. That sounds totally plausable to me because when it worked, it worked good and when it stopped, that was all for it - like someone turned off a switch.
Please forgive my ignorance, but I sure would like to predict when it will start trending again. Is this cyclical, a summer (mid year) thing or what, you mean it wasnt trending in a predictable fashion? can you point me to some educational materials because if I can predict this period again, Ill be ready this time.
I googled Philip Nell macd histogram and found what I think you are referring to at another forum -- very interesting - thanks

accuracy declined because markets stopped trending ! simple as that...

Can you tell me which market you were trading stopped trending, and when please?

Back