I was cheated by four persons of tradewfx.com a sum of $8000

murty43

Private
I am a senior Citizen over 74 years of age. One by named Rickinston Mark Introduced himself as accounts manager of this company has made me a member of this company. for forex trading. Although I clearly told him that I have lost all my life earnings in this Forex trading and there is nothing left with me, he some how convinced me a giving a refund guarantee of the deposit through a letter and also told me that they have 8 years of experience in trading and also shown me some documents of their companies registration particulars with FCA by seeing which I was convinced. However the records shown are fraud. The refund guarantee letter is also false. They have created situations where I was forced to borrow money on becoming member by opening a trading account and to deposit into the account of the company. In spite of my unwillingness t15hey have deputed a person who own total responsibility of my account through letter. Latter when the trades they opened were running losses I have requested they to close the deals as it is impossible to sustain that kind of losses. Incidentally the previous trading brokers were exactly telling the same thing and I have lost more than 60000 $ of my hard earning. I have all the records with me of the companies who have cheated me. I only want to know from you if you could kindly let me know through return message that you are willing to take up my case and help me to retrieve at least some thing so that I can live for next few years failing which it is beyond any body's means to understand my crippled financial condition. I have not been able to sleep since more than 15 days and do not get sleep even after consuming sleeping pills. Be kind to give me a reply where you can explain as to what kind of documents you expect from me of the companies that have cheated to put before. Please favor me with a reply.

I am a senior Citizen over 74 years of age. One by named Rickinston Mark Introduced himself as accounts manager of this company has made me a member of this company. for forex trading. Although I clearly told him that I have lost all my life earnings in this Forex trading and there is nothing left with me, he some how convinced me a giving a refund guarantee of the deposit through a letter and also told me that they have 8 years of experience in trading and also shown me some documents of their companies registration particulars with FCA by seeing which I was convinced. However the records shown are fraud. The refund guarantee letter is also false. They have created situations where I was forced to borrow money on becoming member by opening a trading account and to deposit into the account of the company. In spite of my unwillingness t15hey have deputed a person who own total responsibility of my account through letter. Latter when the trades they opened were running losses I have requested they to close the deals as it is impossible to sustain that kind of losses. Incidentally the previous trading brokers were exactly telling the same thing and I have lost more than 60000 $ of my hard earning. I have all the records with me of the companies who have cheated me. I only want to know from you if you could kindly let me know through return message that you are willing to take up my case and help me to retrieve at least some thing so that I can live for next few years failing which it is beyond any body's means to understand my crippled financial condition. I have not been able to sleep since more than 15 days and do not get sleep even after consuming sleeping pills. Be kind to give me a reply where you can explain as to what kind of documents you expect from me of the companies that have cheated to put before. Please favor me with a reply.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

I have been also cheated in the same way. I have lost $13000 with tradeWFX.com. My account manager was Derrick and my trader was Rickinston. And one more thing I want to add is, they were able to change the deals which are opened by them. Actually they are fraud, that is why they were able to change the deal opening amount.
I am also a victim of these guys, I have all the proof which they sent me, please help to get my money back.

With me the other way round My accounts manager was Rickinston mark and the trader was Derric Bryon. There were two more people who were involved by name John Alexander and Allan Peter who were HR manager and Accounts Head. I have been trying all most every day at least number of times to communicate with these people on email and also on phone numbers given through skype either the phone numbers were switched off or the call is forwarded and latter was asked to record my message. I strongly believe that these people were not given their correct identity and must be from India as they have given some account numbers or banks from Tamilnadu India. Even if we lodge complaints from the local police the kind of attention the complaints receive is negligible.

Since I failed in my attempts to contact them from all possible sources I have with me, I now like to request you to kindly let me know the next step I can take to get back my money at least to the extent of my credit card dues which are really not possible to be paid and the bank authorities will certainly pull me up shortly. I have all the correspondence and also the phone numbers of these persons. Please be kind to help me to the extent you can. Thanks and i look forward for your kind reply

My MT4 account No. 50417159 which was disabled by them. after disabling this account they charged me a sum of $2700 to activate this account. The amount given to them was swallowed by them but did not activate my account. Since then no communication from them in spite of several attempts from me. Kindly suggest what best I can do to get back some of the amount at least. I am in great distress and in great trouble. please help me

Hello My name is Vijay from India . TRADE WFX Company has contact me to work in forex and slowly they win your confidence within a period of 6 months and they force you to become VIP member of 8000 USD and you wil get a foreign trip. THese people are really fraud and i request you to help me to get my money . Two persons named Mr RENOLD JOSHUA AND MR MICHAEL THEY try to give very good deals in meta trade 4 platform and you will be please to see their good trades. plz dont open account. these are fraud. i request god to punish these people.

Hello My name is Vijay from India . TRADE WFX Company has contact me to work in forex and slowly they win your confidence within a period of 6 months and they force you to become VIP member of 8000 USD and you wil get a foreign trip. THese people are really fraud and i request you to help me to get my money . Two persons named Mr RENOLD JOSHUA AND MR MICHAEL THEY try to give very good deals in meta trade 4 platform and you will be please to see their good trades. plz dont open account. these are fraud. i request god to punish these people.
Open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

Back