• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss DaxMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
we have invested in daxmarkets on 18/12/17 with a initial deposit of 250 dollars ,later they called and advised to give margin loan of $6200 and will trade in binary option and will make 14 k$ which was made and the next day it went to 31K$, they called to deposit the margin amount and take the 14K$ withdrawal ,I deposited 6.2 k$ and got the confirmation and DOD signed . my account manager Alice requested to trade further to make guaranteed 51K$ with additional 7.1k $ margin loan ,I closely told we cannot deposit any more as we have no funds and no need to trade further . she traded and made 51k $ the same day and when I requested for the withdrawal of 9K$ she adised to deposit the margin loan 7.1k$ and withdraw more amount .
I came to know from FPA that people have been scammed from this unlicensed trader ,request for help to remove my principle amount

FPA Forums Team Note: If you are having trouble withdrawing money legitimately owed to you, please open a thread in Scam Alerts.

we have invested in daxmarkets on 18/12/17 with a initial deposit of 250 dollars ,later they called and advised to give margin loan of $6200 and will trade in binary option and will make 14 k$ which was made and the next day it went to 31K$, they called to deposit the margin amount and take the 14K$ withdrawal ,I deposited 6.2 k$ and got the confirmation and DOD signed . my account manager Alice requested to trade further to make guaranteed 51K$ with additional 7.1k $ margin loan ,I closely told we cannot deposit any more as we have no funds and no need to trade further . she traded and made 51k $ the same day and when I requested for the withdrawal of 9K$ she adised to deposit the margin loan 7.1k$ and withdraw more amount .
I came to know from FPA that people have been scammed from this unlicensed trader ,request for help to remove my principle amount

FPA Forums Team Note: If you are having trouble withdrawing money legitimately owed to you, please open a thread in Scam Alerts.
The same happened to me. They made me sign a document stating that they owe me nothing AFTER they repaid my $7.000 !! I was a fool to sign that and useless to say I never received one dollar. They do not answer any emails (Alex Mattsen) and also blocked my trading platform!!! Do not know what to do!!! (Frans Destroo)

its only a matter of time they gonne pay big time we must all connect via email

I joined Dax Markets over a month with USD250 via Credit card. over the weeks my ac grow to 900 then i was contacted by my broker about increasing my earnings but it require me to deposit USD4,800 plus via credit card. i didnthave tjat amount so the oggered me a Margin loan of said amount. over 10fays my ac grew to 15k. but I need to Pay the margin loan first. i recommended for them to do a deduction nut I was told it doesn't work that way . i need to Pay up front in order for me to withdraw the 15k im very skeptical of this and HELD OFF making that deposit. what should I do next

I joined Dax Markets over a month with USD250 via Credit card. over the weeks my ac grow to 900 then i was contacted by my broker about increasing my earnings but it require me to deposit USD4,800 plus via credit card. i didnthave tjat amount so the oggered me a Margin loan of said amount. over 10fays my ac grew to 15k. but I need to Pay the margin loan first. i recommended for them to do a deduction nut I was told it doesn't work that way . i need to Pay up front in order for me to withdraw the 15k im very skeptical of this and HELD OFF making that deposit. what should I do next
Open a new thread in scam folder with the full details you shared here.

DO NOT pay over any more funds!!! AND do NOT sign any forms from them!!! Same happened to me. My acc grew to $7.000 and when I refused to pay over more money, they got aggressive and took my account from the platform. Also they do not answer any emails. I went to my bank to try and do chargebacks three months ago, but I am still waiting. Afraid to say but it seems I lost all my money and so do you. Go to your bank and try to get them to do chargebacks to recover your money. Good Luck

Do not pay the margin loan u will lose everything

Back